PO: BOXER - Undertow 12" FFO: Title Fight, Balance & Composure, Turnover

Just ordered a green. Thanks.

Thanks so much for the support! I'll be shipping it out tomorrow morning!

Is there a tracking number for this? It says mine shipped but I want to see when I'm going to get it

Just checked and there was no tracking number for your order. There should have been an option for that when you checked out. We haven't had any problems with anyone not getting their orders so far though, so I wouldn't worry about. Let me know when you get it in! Thanks again for the order, it's much appreciated!

Friday night bump.

Just got back from the studio with Boxer and Will Yip and all I can say is you're in for a real treat with the new songs. If you haven't yet please pick up a copy of Undertow. Every sale is going towards putting out our next release.

http://www.reveillerecords.limitedrun.com

If you're really interested, I will. I'll set up a shipping profile for Australia and then you'll be good to go. Just have to wait a little bit because I'm not at home right now.

Only if it's not too much hassle for yourself. I'd just like to buy direct from you because I feel you're going above and beyond in your attention to detail and service. Plus this release rules haha!

Only if it's not too much hassle for yourself. I'd just like to buy direct from you because I feel you're going above and beyond in your attention to detail and service. Plus this release rules haha!

No problem at all. And I'll try and keep shipping down as low as possible for you. Thanks so much for the support!

Set up a shipping profile for Australia for you. It's under the single LP. If you want both colors (the combo pack) you won't get the $1 discount, but I'll be sure to put in extra free stuff to make up for it. And if you want the T-shirt bundle also, let me know so I can set that up real quick too.

Thanks again buddy! We all really appreciate the interest!

Set up a shipping profile for Australia for you. It's under the single LP. If you want both colors (the combo pack) you won't get the $1 discount, but I'll be sure to put in extra free stuff to make up for it. And if you want the T-shirt bundle also, let me know so I can set that up real quick too.

Thanks again buddy! We all really appreciate the interest!

Thank you so much for going to that hassle but it seems someone's already taken advantage of it and it's 'Sold out' hahahaha.

All orders are up to date! Thank you for all your support! Please tell your friends about us and post a song from the BOXER EP on your Facebook for us!

He hooked it up. When he said he took the time to consider the bonus LP he really did. I love my bonus LP. He also threw in a bunch of free swag and a hand written note. Grammar was perfect. He most be a teacher or something.

BOXER is awesome. REVEILLE RECORDS is awesome.

Thanks. Will be a customer 4 eva (Forever).

He hooked it up. When he said he took the time to consider the bonus LP he really did. I love my bonus LP. He also threw in a bunch of free swag and a hand written note. Grammar was perfect. He most be a teacher or something.

BOXER is awesome. REVEILLE RECORDS is awesome.

Thanks. Will be a customer 4 eva (Forever).

You are the shit! Stoked you liked the records!