Old Flings - Spite LP - 3rd press in stock now!

Wow, this album is so good. Really sucks that they didn't included Stranded though. Would've been sweet to have that song on vinyl.

It's a great song. I think it is kind of a in between kind of song- meaning in between Matt's solo stuff and Old Flings so I don't know how well it would fit on this. Matt has a new acoustic ep just about written.

Speaking of the demo cds.... We only have about 10 or 15 left and I don't think we will be doing any more.

Dude. So good.

knows good!

as this fine gentlemen pointed out in another thread -- for anyone that is interested we imported in 50 copies of the Just Die! - since the day your were born 7" on red vinyl from Goodwill Records recently

- it was a bit pricey shipping that many over from Belgium - so had to stick a $6 price tag on them, all in all if we manage to get rid of all 50 we will have made a whopping $45 or so on them. too good of a band/record not to at least try to get it in some more peoples hands though! also if you are ordering the old flings record from grant and would like to pick one of these up just drop him a line, I'll gladly toss him some more copies of it over to him if needed/wanted!

HFD-1.jpg

I absolutely fell in love with this record/band over the weekend. Missed out on the red copies but I will be glad just to have this on vinyl. I really wish they were playing The Fest this year.

Me too. Next year hopefully, when more folks fall in love with this record. They will be coming up to NY and up north this November for a couple weeks. I'll post dates and hopefully you can catch them then.

• 3 weeks later...

Just dropped a LP:

http://oldflings.bandcamp.com

Northeast week tour:

11/11 - Johnson City, TN - The Hideaway

11/12 - Richmond, VA - Strange Matter

11/13 - Philly, PA - Cracker Factory (house show)

11/14 - Long Island, NY - TBA

11/15 - Boston, MA - PA's Lounge

11/16 - Providence, RI - Squid Amps

11/17 - York, PA - The Depot