20% off at vinyl junkie through friday 8/10

vinyljunkiedistro

yes. my wife and i are moving to nicaragua to volunteer. hopefully permanently. not really an issue of hectic or busy-ness at all really. The distro has done really well, but weve been able to handle it. Its just time for a change, and i feel like i need to do something more meaningful (in my opinion) at this point in my life.

yes. my wife and i are moving to nicaragua to volunteer. hopefully permanently. not really an issue of hectic or busy-ness at all really. The distro has done really well, but weve been able to handle it. Its just time for a change, and i feel like i need to do something more meaningful (in my opinion) at this point in my life.

Really fucking awesome. Welp, I placed in order for the first time in a while, so you're 3 records closer to getting rid of 'em. What are you going to do with all of the unsold stock? Storage Wars Texas will have their way with you, Titus.

i ship daily. and yes, you wil get a confirmation when it ships. Most normal orders ship the same day, or the next day.

However, with this sale there were a ton of orders, and it went on while i was out of town, so when i came back i had literally hundreds of packages to get out, so because of the sale, it will probably be a couple/few days until all the orders get caught up on.