WTB: J.BANNON - JANE DOE PRINT

mattisr1984

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you mind saying how much you paid? you could pm me if need be. i know it's out of my price range but i desperately want one of these, so i'm thinking i might have to take the plunge soon.

i dont mind saying. everyone knows people drop $$$ on these. i paid 260 ppd. the funny thing is i posted this same thing on expressobeans.com and i got a reply from some dude who said he had it for sale for a great price (that great price turned out being $1000) and an email from another guy who said he had one stored in his flat files but wouldn't part with it for any less than $800. art collectors are funny. with all that said, i am way stoked on this. jane doe is easily one of my favorite albums ever and its going to be way rad to finally have this on my wall next to the other converge prints i have.

i hear ya man, jane doe is one of my favourites as well. the art work is just fantastic too, this is definitely the one i beat myself up over for missing the most.

the sad thing is i literally never even got the opportunity to buy one from DWI. i missed every opportunity because of work. didnt even see it on the site. i was so bummed out when i missed the water damaged ones because i figured that was my last chance ever. but i got a sweet tax return this year and i went for it.

well ideally, they could just print some posters like the "unloved and weeded out" ones they have in the store. i'd pay $10 for a poster and a tube if it meant getting here safely. folded and packed in the sleeve would be totally fine too, though.

i had a custom frame made for mine:

[image]

i'm confused because mine isn't numbered. i ordered mine about 10 minutes after they went on sale. pretty sure it wasn't from deathwish, though. anyone have any info about this?

UPDATE: mine is the giclee museum quality print /100, and not the silk-screened run that were sold/#'d through the deathwish store.

[image]

thats mine with the custom gold/black framing, with the uv coating so sunlight wont fade it over time.. wasnt cheap but it looks awesome.

i would be willing to part with mine for the right price. not sure what that is, but if i ever got an offer that made me go....yeah! id rather have that money than the poster.

oh yeah. its the numbered/signed edition. #079