P.O. - Aphex Twin Represses (WARP)

How odd that buying the two aphex represses together in a bundle is more expensive that the two seperately

its because the shipping is different. the bundle is a few bucks cheaper but shipping for it is around 14€. if i add both lps seperately to the cart shipping is around 10€. comes both out to around 46€ total for me, though.

The ones on Midheaven are put out in the US by 1972. Those aren't fully authorized reissues. Since Warp was the label that originally put out the albums, their reissue are most likely legit.

Where are you getting this information? It is totally false and incorrect. Warp did not put out the records in the US and Canada, Sire did. The rights in the US are Sires to license, not Warps, and Sire are the ones that licensed them to 1972. The Warp versions are for the UK market only, because Warp would be in violation of the US license agreement if they even tried to sell these in the US. How in the world do you think 1972 could possibly exist in this world if they did bootlegs of Echo and the Bunnymen and Aphex Twin? Completely inaccurate and unbacked nonsense. Want me to back up my info?? Look at the album pages on discogs.

ohhemadi.jpg

There was some confusion about the recent Selected Ambient Works repress being bootlegs, I think maybe that's where he's getting the unauthorized bit from? At any rate, it is definitely serious business and you should definitely snap at anyone who doesn't know everything you do.

And the Warp represses are definitely for sale in the US via Bleep, with $4 shipping, so...

Where are you getting this information? It is totally false and incorrect. Warp did not put out the records in the US and Canada, Sire did. The rights in the US are Sires to license, not Warps, and Sire are the ones that licensed them to 1972. The Warp versions are for the UK market only, because Warp would be in violation of the US license agreement if they even tried to sell these in the US. How in the world do you think 1972 could possibly exist in this world if they did bootlegs of Echo and the Bunnymen and Aphex Twin? Completely inaccurate and unbacked nonsense. Want me to back up my info?? Look at the album pages on discogs.

Calm down, Captain Angry Birds.

By the way, Discogs, like Wikipedia, is user-generated so anybody can enter information on there but it doesn't make it bible truth.