$150 Audiophile Turntable: This could be interesting

Im not gonna take sides in this argument but the whole "cool story bro" response is tired, stupid and has to go. Might have been funny once but now is just completely played out. That goes for the rest of VC as well.

:waits patiently in front of computer screen for "cool story bro" response to rant:

Im not gonna take sides in this argument but the whole "cool story bro" response is tired, stupid and has to go. Might have been funny once but now is just completely played out. That goes for the rest of VC as well.

:waits patiently in front of computer screen for "cool story bro" response to rant:

Preach on, Sister! Tell us again how you're not going to take sides while taking a side?

WWRBG?

"Dear internet, how do I make people talk about only the things I want them to talk about about?"

Preach on, Sister! Tell us again how you're not going to take sides while taking a side?

WWRBG?

"Dear internet, how do I make people talk about only the things I want them to talk about about?"

Im not taking any sides because I dont care about your argument. Im just making a general comment on how stupid "cool story bro" has become.

Suite Melt though.

Im not taking any sides because I dont care about your argument. Im just making a general comment on how stupid "cool story bro" has become.

Suite Melt though.

Right on, Chief. I don't care about your argument either. I'm just going to make a general comment about that one time someone in this thread felt like he was awesome because he had a secret discount, but now that it doesn't work, no one gives a rip about anything he says.

Right on, Chief. I don't care about your argument either. I'm just going to make a general comment about that one time someone in this thread felt like he was awesome because he had a secret discount, but now that it doesn't work, no one gives a rip about anything he says.

Please bro. Pretty sure the 10 or so people who got $100 off because of me give a rip (whatever that means anyways). Youre just melting all over this thread right now. You ok? Why so sore?

Please bro. Pretty sure the 10 or so people who got $100 off because of me give a rip (whatever that means anyways). Youre just melting all over this thread right now. You ok? Why so sore?

Edit: 19 people had PM'd me about it, only 3 of them after the deal was removed.

Edit 2: I have also posted relevant new information about the Orbit as well on here (TTs wont ship until March per an email I had received as well as pointing out the FB photo that shows an acrylic platter). So yeah, as far as nobody giving a "rip" about my posts...

Yes because I don't post information, nor have people directly ask me for help. Oh wait.

I actually had people contact me directly for help so that the deal didnt spread over the internet, so that THEY would have a chance to get the deal on the TT as well. As you may recall, MY TT had already shipped, so what other interest could I have had to keep this deal from blowing up on other message boards? I kept it PM only so that other VCers who had a serious interest in buying one, were given the best chance possible to receiving the same deal I got. Guess what? It worked...

I was even nice enough to give out the info to someone who was heavily arguing against me about my course of action earlier in the day.

You've added one deal. One thing. Bearchuck and I are constantly making this board a better place, where you just look pathetic reaching for any acceptance. Move on.

I also added 2 bits of info about the Orbit that maybe you didnt bother to read. Youre really making this board a better place with your lousy attitude too.

Dear Dream Journal

Today I was awesome on the internet. I called someone a jerk-off and told him that "cool story, bro" was tired. He was so melty after that! I bet he never comes back to Vinyl Collective.

That's about it, Dream Journal. Oh, do you think that I'll ever touch a boob? See you tomorrow!

Dear Dream Journal

Today I was awesome on the internet. I called someone a jerk-off and told him that "cool story, bro" was tired. He was so melty after that! I bet he never comes back to Vinyl Collective.

That's about it, Dream Journal. Oh, do you think that I'll ever touch a boob? See you tomorrow!

Dear Dream Journal,

A couple days ago I whined about a guy who was going to give out information to VC on how to possibly save over $100 on a Carbon because he wouldnt give it out immediately and I was just too impatient to handle it. Turns out he was correct in his assumption that the deal wouldnt last once word leaked out but I dont care about him or the time he took to figure it out because (like the rest of my generation) I need everything NOW NOW NOW. Nevermind the many hundreds of dollars he collectively saved a number of people, hes still a jerk.

Today I complained about another person who took the time to point out how this thread had become diluted by arguing and suggested this thread stick back to the original point. I weaved in a few sorry ass VC cliches to try and win my argument but sadly I lost.

Now Im gonna play the whole "I give out tons of information so Im superior to the rest" card before I go to bed with your sweet lovely pages under my Care Bears pillow and dream about who else on VC I can try and fight with tomorrow.

Signed,

Internet Tough Guy

I think that upgrading the table would negate the point in getting it. I feel if you were to spend the money to upgrade you would be better off in buying a better table

Its all gonna depend on what upgrades there will be and how much they will cost. I agree with you in that I felt some of the upgrades I would have liked to have were gonna turn this $150 TT to a $200-$250 TT. Thats why I started looking around for a different TT in the first place. The fact that this wont ship until March also hurts their case. Its the holiday season and obviously the TT market will be in higher demand during this time of year.