Stars - The North

I might be able to score a second one of these from my pal. if anyone here wants it, message me! mine came from SAC (#8/500!!! sweet!) so I have no need for another one. $20 + $3 shipping.

Good deal! Notice the low numbered ones have a blue ink marker used to write in the number, and the higher numbers have like a fine sharpie pen?

Yo -

Everyone on list #2 should have been sent the secret checkout link.

Everyone else if you want a copy we have 10 available. Make a quick buck, or grab a copy :) Although the market may be a bit flooded now!

http://www.secretaudioclub.com/products/stars-the-north-vinyl-lp-bootleg-indie-store-edition-500

Thanks!

Kyle

Good deal! Notice the low numbered ones have a blue ink marker used to write in the number, and the higher numbers have like a fine sharpie pen?

yeah!! my friend has a copy in the 400s and it's way different. I just noticed it right now. even more stoked on the copy I have now. thanks SAC!

So here's the deal. This is out of print, our rep who had the exclusive on this is out. So we can't get more.

Also 7 copies arrived damaged to us - corners on the jacket were bent, once has a tiny chunk missing. Not terrible, vinyl should be fine. SOOOOO instead of sending them back for a credit and them going to a landfill - I worked it out and we can sell them for a few dollars off.

http://www.secretaudioclub.com/collections/pop/products/stars-the-north-vinyl-lp-bootleg-indie-store-edition-500