Halloween

^going to be really hot and hard to breath. They aren't ventilated well, supposedly.

Point well taken. Could always cruise around with the head peice down.

Another idea I've been kicking around for the last few years is wearing a ghillie suit. I don't recall seeing anyone wear one for Halloween before but I'm sure I'll see one eventually what with all these youngsters playing Call of Duty MW3 these days.

my friend wore a hazmat suit to a party years ago. it was a last second thing, and his professor lent it to him. but he probably lost a few pounds sweating that night, and that was mostly without the hood on

I really enjoy Halloween. I will try to do something with minimal amounts of clothing this year. I hate being all hot and sweaty due to constumes.

Last year, myself and 4 friends went as Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses (there was a Tumblr), but in addition to the nose paint, we dressed with green sweaters and colored headbands, elbow/knee bands to match our respective turtles. The tumblr posted our pic after we submitted, too. They didn't really discriminate though haha

1huxbl.jpg

Anyone into building props for Halloween? Here's some stuff I've been working on

Electric chair - Need to adjust the straps and add some fleixble conduit to the metal head piece. Other than that, it's pretty much done. Gonna add either a fake person or a live person and some strobe lights and sound fx of him getting zapped.

photo3gbd.jpg

Coffin - just need to stain it

photo2eo.jpg

Scarecrow - Looks better at night. I have red lights in the head and then red uplighting. Gonna add some dry grass to cover up the "neck"

photo1cq.jpg