Anyone here helping Street Dogs pass out those flexi postcards at GOP rallies?

mclz

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody get your copy of this yet? I got the red/white/blue striped version from RevHQ, and it's pretty cool. Still waiting for the variants from Pirates Press. I'm thinking the clear/splatter will be sweet.

Yea I got my clear with red/white/blue splatter copy that I ordered from the band. It looks sweet, but it was shipped in a bubble mailer along with the tshirt I ordered and the cover was kinda mangled up :unsure:

Yea I got my clear with red/white/blue splatter copy that I ordered from the band. It looks sweet, but it was shipped in a bubble mailer along with the tshirt I ordered and the cover was kinda mangled up :unsure:

Same with mine. I thought Tobe was better than that. I will kick him in the sack when I see him next.

Anybody else still waiting to receive their pre-order of this from Pirates Press? I emailed them a few days ago to check on mine, and they finally responded yesterday. "There has been a bit of a delay with your order, but it is going out today. You'll receive an email soon with a shipping confirmation". No apologies, no explanation of why they still hadn't shipped. And these were all supposed to go out before the election. Nice. And I still haven't received the shipping notification, so I'm guessing it still hasn't gone out. After the Flatfoot 56 fiasco with P+P, I'm starting to lose patience with this nonsense.

I haven't gotten mine either. They emailed me on the 7th asking if I had gotten it, so I'm assuming they're going out slowly. I still haven't gotten shipping notification either. I'm sure this won't be nearly as bad as the flatfoot fiasco.

If you're dying to have it in hand grab the revhq version, it's cheaper anyway.

I got my Pirates Press copies, but unfortunately did not get one of the flexi cards with my order. I thought I read they'd throw em in with all orders?

I can send you some postcards if you want to pay the shipping, but I'm sure PP will have them for a while if you're going to be putting another order in with them. PM me.

Yep, I'm still waiting for my PRE-ORDER. You know, the one that would ship before the election. Sixteen days ago.

yeah starting to get worried since some people got them a week ago and some people got shipping confirmation a week ago. I haven't gotten either. Will email them this weekend if it hasn't shown up.