FT: NFG (SAS Blue), Loved Ones (green)

chaps

Did my best to include pictures and a description of any flaws in the records so you know what you are getting. Looking for trades or possibly will sell. Please quote original message in PM's . Peep bottom of list for wants. Major wants are any NFG, STD, Movielife or Liftime I don't have. Word.

NFG- Sticks And Stones on blue, finally got my order with drive thru straightened out. I got 2 but am willing to trade 1 of them.

[image]

Loved ones build and burn on green. Remembered I pre- ordered it on VC, then got it on fat. Love the record, Just don't need 2 copies. Has the glue issue on the stickers as discussed in another thread.

[image]

Boys Night Out- Broken Noses and Bloody Kisses x/207 Grey Swirl

[image]

Ben Weasel and his String Quartet. Clear Brown x/700. Dent in top corner.

[image]

The Marz volta - Frances the mute 3x LP Black. Corner wear. White showing in parts of corners. Top gatefold slightly warped along one edge.

[image]

Sparrows Swarm And Sing -Art Is The Handmaid Of Human Good on White 176/500. Awesome experimental instrumental group. Not my jam anymore. Top left corner dent.

[image]

Thursday - Five Stories Falling x/1000

[image]

Me First and The Gimme Gimmes - Decided to not continue trying to collect. A few of the corners were bent in shipping from fat. I don't have any 7 inch sleeves for these though. But I Missed a few of the early ones and would rather get these to someone who needs em for their collection. Kenny, Cash, Willie on square. All thats left - Kenny - white , Willie - clear blue

[image]

Started playing it, but lost interest.

Here are some of my wants-

Feel free to make offers of stuff not on my wants I might be into.

A few 10 inch and 7 inch sleeves

Andrew WK - I get wet

Bane - Give Blood (any)

Champion - Promises Kept (Any)

Comeback Kid - Wake The Dead (Any)

Desaparecidos - Read Music / Speak Spanish

Lifetime - 2 Songs (Yellow, Test)

Lifetime - Jerseys Best Dancers (Any)

New Found Glory - From The Screen To Your Stereo 10" (Red)

New Found Glory - Nothing Gold Can Stay

New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones - White and Blue

Saves The Day - Can't Slow Down (White and black)

Saves The Day - I'm Sorry I'm Leaving (any not white)

Saves The Day - In Reverie

Saves The Day - Through Being Cool (Any)

Shook Ones - Both Lp's

the postal service - give up

The Movielife (Any Not 40 Hour Train)

Third Eye Blind - S/T

With Honor - Any

Anything in bold check my list and I'd trade stuff not here in this post.

Guest falloutcollapse
Give me that Full Collapse. Seriously.

i checked you list. how much do you like your death cab? i'd really like to trade this to you cause i know you want it x 17

I don't have the Death Cab in my possession yet, but I don't know if I could swap for that...It's the only thing (after Full Collapse) that i need. If you want $$$, PM me.

Does anyone happen to know if the tour version on coke bottle (that's my best bet as to what it actually is) of that Sparrows... album goes for much?

awww man Is that of the other LP?? By the time I saw them they were sold out of the other LP and only had this one. . Sorry I'm not any help to your question though.

Does anyone happen to know if the tour version on coke bottle (that's my best bet as to what it actually is) of that Sparrows... album goes for much?

awww man Is that of the other LP?? By the time I saw them they were sold out of the other LP and only had this one. . Sorry I'm not any help to your question though.

Haha, it's cool. I'm not really sure what it is. I guess I didn't realize and didn't pay enough attention to your post to see that the one you're selling does actually have a title. I couldn't find one before, even when I bought it. The other one I have is Untitled #2 #d/500 with a squid on the cover. I bought it a good 2 and half years ago now, and I'm not sure if there is much demand for their stuff.

Haha, it's cool. I'm not really sure what it is. I guess I didn't realize and didn't pay enough attention to your post to see that the one you're selling does actually have a title. I couldn't find one before, even when I bought it. The other one I have is Untitled #2 #d/500 with a squid on the cover. I bought it a good 2 and half years ago now, and I'm not sure if there is much demand for their stuff.

Yeah I wasn't really sure if there was any demand at all or not. But I threw it up here just to see if anyone was into it. Band was way cool live though.