Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

Alright quick question for you guys.  So I like TSwift's first two albums, but haven't listened to Speak Now or Red.  That is until NYE I caught her performance and I Knew You Were Trouble has been stuck in my head pretty much ever since.  How does the rest of the album compare to that song?

Also one time I met someone who went to the same high school as her, but was a couple of years ahead of her.  So she saw her perform at talent shows and stuff like that before she got famous.  She said that TSwift was known as the awkward girl that would write songs about guys that she had never talked to.  Fun little story.

Alright quick question for you guys.  So I like TSwift's first two albums, but haven't listened to Speak Now or Red.  That is until NYE I caught her performance and I Knew You Were Trouble has been stuck in my head pretty much ever since.  How does the rest of the album compare to that song?

Also one time I met someone who went to the same high school as her, but was a couple of years ahead of her.  So she saw her perform at talent shows and stuff like that before she got famous.  She said that TSwift was known as the awkward girl that would write songs about guys that she had never talked to.  Fun little story.

I think Speak Now is her worst album. It feels like she was trying to make every song have this epic fee to it and are all around 5 minutes long (minus the hit singles) and could have been around 3 minutes. What really gets me is that they would be absolutely amazing songs and perhaps the best of her catalog if the songs were shorter but by tacking on extra verses or repeating the choruses over really kills the songs.

Red is awesome minus the three dance songs. you say you like what you heard from the NYE concert so they probably wont bug you. I think her lyrics and music writing on this album is great, and gives me the feeling of Fearless with more maturity and better skills.

I think Speak Now is her worst album. It feels like she was trying to make every song have this epic fee to it and are all around 5 minutes long (minus the hit singles) and could have been around 3 minutes. What really gets me is that they would be absolutely amazing songs and perhaps the best of her catalog if the songs were shorter but by tacking on extra verses or repeating the choruses over really kills the songs.

Red is awesome minus the three dance songs. you say you like what you heard from the NYE concert so they probably wont bug you. I think her lyrics and music writing on this album is great, and gives me the feeling of Fearless with more maturity and better skills.

Thanks! I'll most likely be picking this up with my birthday money.

The long one's are my favs. Dear John, Enchanted, Last Kiss. idk... they seem different in a good way to me. to each his own.