Green Day - Dos aqua blue vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

Travis is the only source you need.

XD I need something a little more concrete. I'll just wait until the 13th of course before buying it, but I would like to know for sure if it is coming out, or if I should just get the standard vinyl. and what's with the "bad move" for asking for a source? O_o is Travis a God of some sort?

Well if you say so. But why would the Insomniac vinyl and Dos vinyl come out the same day? It seems like odd placement.

Actually it seems to make sense. Buyers can save on shipping and because of that it entices them to buy both. Most likely if you care enough to buy new green day LPs you probably enjoyed Insomniac.

Actually it seems to make sense. Buyers can save on shipping and because of that it entices them to buy both. Most likely if you care enough to buy new green day LPs you probably enjoyed Insomniac.

I can't afford to get both sadly, but it seems like a good enough idea. I'd love to get Insomniac, but given the choice I'd rather complete the trilogy.

EDIT:

Also, why haven't we heard anything from Green Day about this yet?

I promise you the colored vinyl for Dos is coming and as long as the label ships it on time it will be available in select HT stores and on www.hottopic.com on 11/13.

Insomniac was suppose to be out already but they bumped it to 11/13 due to some delay, not sure what it was exactly.

I don't think the band said anything about the pink copies of Uno either and those are out and nearly gone by now.

I promise you the colored vinyl for Dos is coming and as long as the label ships it on time it will be available in select HT stores and on www.hottopic.com on 11/13.

Insomniac was suppose to be out already but they bumped it to 11/13 due to some delay, not sure what it was exactly.

I don't think the band said anything about the pink copies of Uno either and those are out and nearly gone by now.

Sounds great!

There was notice from the band about Uno though, it's why i went to Hot Topic for it =] but I'll definitely be getting Dos thanks for the info!

Is there something I am missing here?! XD Dear god, you people are so dramatic. What a terrible forum, you all make a newcomer feel so unwelcome.

my first instinct was you were a troll. But to answer your question; Your first few posts on this board are doubting vets of the board, and the guy that handles all of the vinyl releases for HT. The "If you say so(s)" really aren't a very smart thing to say to people who know what they are talking about, and who aren't going to waste their time giving you bullshit answers. your etiquette is less than stellar.

my first instinct was you were a troll. But to answer your question; Your first few posts on this board are doubting vets of the board, and the guy that handles all of the vinyl releases for HT. The "If you say so(s)" really aren't a very smart thing to say to people who know what they are talking about, and who aren't going to waste their time giving you bullshit answers. your etiquette is less than stellar.

My etiquette is less than stellar?

So let me get this straight.

My etiquette is BAD because, after googling "Dos Hot Topic Vinyl" I find this completely random forum started by a completely random guy and ask a simple question. All I wanted was for this random person to perhaps provide a link to maybe an article they read that I had missed, a simple form of validation. As a newcomer to this thread I couldn't possibly have known that this random forum poster was in fact someone who works directly with Hot Topic.

Yet my etiquette is bad because I don't IMMEDIATELY accept that he is who he says he is, as this is the internet where anyone can post anywhere as anyone.

Honestly, the only person who has had any sort of decency since I got here was in fact Travis himself, who replied very courteously and answered my simple question. I thank him for that, because it cleared up my confusion over the other posts. I again hope he understands that I don't believe every single shred of information I might read on a random forum I googled and stumbled upon with absolutely no prior experience. So that may be why my "if you say so" attitude is appropriate, because if he's right, which he may completely be, then I am very grateful for his information. If he, for some reason (you know, the whole "could be anyone" thing with the internet), is wrong, then no harm. I simply won't get a product that doesn't exist.

As far as I can tell, my etiquette has been fine and decent, especially for a random forum that greeted me with hostility and sarcasm after asking for something as simple as a source of validation for a piece of information.

I can't afford to get both sadly, but it seems like a good enough idea. I'd love to get Insomniac, but given the choice I'd rather complete the trilogy.

EDIT:

Also, why haven't we heard anything from Green Day about this yet?

Help save money for insomniac by cancelling your Internet. Then you have more money every month for records

My etiquette is less than stellar?

So let me get this straight.

My etiquette is BAD because, after googling "Dos Hot Topic Vinyl" I find this completely random forum started by a completely random guy and ask a simple question. All I wanted was for this random person to perhaps provide a link to maybe an article they read that I had missed, a simple form of validation. As a newcomer to this thread I couldn't possibly have known that this random forum poster was in fact someone who works directly with Hot Topic.

Yet my etiquette is bad because I don't IMMEDIATELY accept that he is who he says he is, as this is the internet where anyone can post anywhere as anyone.

Honestly, the only person who has had any sort of decency since I got here was in fact Travis himself, who replied very courteously and answered my simple question. I thank him for that, because it cleared up my confusion over the other posts. I again hope he understands that I don't believe every single shred of information I might read on a random forum I googled and stumbled upon with absolutely no prior experience. So that may be why my "if you say so" attitude is appropriate, because if he's right, which he may completely be, then I am very grateful for his information. If he, for some reason (you know, the whole "could be anyone" thing with the internet), is wrong, then no harm. I simply won't get a product that doesn't exist.

As far as I can tell, my etiquette has been fine and decent, especially for a random forum that greeted me with hostility and sarcasm after asking for something as simple as a source of validation for a piece of information.

yea.....um

yRVPd.png

chill man.

yea.....um

chill man.

I never wasn't chill. Merely frustrated that I wound up in a forum filled with rude posters who post several sarcastic replies and bullshit answers (as you said) to a simple question. Even more frustrated when someone, you in this case, try to claim that I was the rude one who acted "less than stellar" for being a rational thinking human being whilst on the internet. For people on the internet, you all must be very naive if it seemed unreasonable that I wouldn't accept what I read on a random forum. Either way, I'm pretty much done here, as I got my questions answered very calmly already.

Oh, I forgot to mention. Travis never said he worked for Hot Topic, that was someone else. Once he replied, I really had nothing negative or doubtful to say. He answered very thoroughly, and I might return if he posts again confirming Tre being released as well. I assume it will though, if Uno and Dos are, it would be out of place not to.