Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Really hoping this goes smoothly as well. I don't think anyone has facilitated a sale of this magnitude through the VC site so quite a few questions were expected. Once a system is in place and all the collectors know how it works, everything should be far smoother (looking at the TBR box set in the future, but hopefully there is more coming even after that).

So I haven't been following this thread, so sorry if this already posted somewhere, but how do we actually order this? Just directly through PayPal and then list in the notes what we want to order?

I just want the red SACK LP and form what I gathered from the first post...that would be $20 shipped, correct? Do I just PayPal $20 to Todd and indicate I want the red SACK LP or do we order through VC or something?

So I haven't been following this thread, so sorry if this already posted somewhere, but how do we actually order this? Just directly through PayPal and then list in the notes what we want to order?

I just want the red SACK LP and form what I gathered from the first post...that would be $20 shipped, correct? Do I just PayPal $20 to Todd and indicate I want the red SACK LP or do we order through VC or something?

all on the first post now I think or post 934