Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Todd, are you only going to be accepting orders Sunday or can we order these direct from you within the next month or so? I want this set bad, but i just recently moved and started a new job so money is tight, and would rather support you directly instead of interpunk (nothing against them, would just rather have the label take the money direct for all the work put in).

Just a quick note as to what my situation was (I had another request as to what happened so I'm posting it here). As probably everyone here knows, Todd was selling both SOOL and then TU (among other releases such as Teenage Bottlerocket stuff) over eBay for years and years. All of the auctions were always payment by paypal/credit card (honestly, I can't remember if they even had paypal that long ago). Whatever the case, I didn't have a credit card or debit card back in these days, as both cases were over 10 years ago. I messaged Todd directly via eBay to ask if I could just send him a money order, to which he said was fine, gave me his address, all that good stuff. Technically, I never "bid" on the auctions, just sent him a note and the money (yes, the second note mentioned that I never received the shipment SOOL a few years prior...), so I had no means of leaving feedback even if I wanted to. I'm sure I had sent some follow up emails or messages or whatever, but nothing ever came of it. I just chalked it up as a loss, it happens (hell it happened more than a few times ordering records out of MRR ads).

Ok, maybe that wasn't a quick note so let me add a few more things. My initial post wasn't meant to be an attack of any sorts, as I probably came off as a bit of an A-hole. I've never heard of anyone having any sorts of problems with ordering from Todd. In fact, I have plenty of Clearview/Selfless records in my collection that were bought over the years directly the old fashioned way out of magazines (Matt from Skullduggery used to distro a bunch of that stuff, dunno if Todd had any affiliation with them) It very possible my shit just got lost/forgotten about. Again, apologies to Todd. I wasn't meaning to try to shine a bad light on him. As anyone on this forum has said, buy from him in all confidence.

Hope that clarifies a bit.

We understand. You just jumped the gun by posting publicly instead of pm'ing him. Dude's customer service has been amazing so far. Your story also sounds legit. I don't know him personally but I am assuming he would have done something cool to make it up to you (maybe still will).

Back to the band, someone needs to get this ass to stop trying to sell dvds and just put his full sets on youtube. I know he has a few of them. I don't know how he acquired them but I'm assuming he's not affiliated with the band at all. Youtube is sorely lacking in the Lillingtons department.

Sunday is daylight saving so if you forget to spring forward you will miss the ordering time by an hour. I think we can all agree up front to publicly humiliate and disgrace anyone using the clock setting excuse on Sunday to try to get sympathy. "You gotta know what time it is, boyeeeee" - Flava Flav

Hey, when and were will the ordereing info for boxed set be posted? Its Sat., but i cant find info. Can someone post instructions and all sources  for any version? I know Interpunk will offer...when?  Will they be available anywere else for order/preorder?

Does anyone have personal copies they are willing to part with...Sell / Trade??? Let me know.....Thanks, [email protected]

Hey, when and were will the ordereing info for boxed set be posted? Its Sat., but i cant find info. Can someone post instructions and all sources  for any version? I know Interpunk will offer...when?  Will they be available anywere else for order/preorder?

Does anyone have personal copies they are willing to part with...Sell / Trade??? Let me know.....Thanks, [email protected]

I understand not being able to read 47 pages but all the info that is known is in the 1st post and more is probably going to come out today.