Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Box sets tend to hang around a little longer, even with more popular bands like NOFX. People already have some of the records and the sticker price is high. Lillingtons haven't been around a while. Bottlerocket can't even sell out small venues (at least here). Their fans are super into them but there aren't THAT many.

I think it's possible that these don't even sell out the first day. I definitely don't see this being something that is gone in 2 minutes. Don't think there is a need to stress unless you gotta have a certain version. Then, stress away.

I agree, it'g going to be expensive and 500 copies I think everyone who really wants one will get one.  The variants are another story, those are going to go quick.  Got my money in Paypal ready and waiting.

I agree, it'g going to be expensive and 500 copies I think everyone who really wants one will get one.  The variants are another story, those are going to go quick.  Got my money in Paypal ready and waiting.

Yeah, it just seems like everything is a cool variant. Maybe that's an assumption. The pictures posted could relate to the first 100 and the rest are black. I just don't think that is the case.

Wonder if Bottlerocket will follow the color scheme of the records or be random but cool like this one.

Todd, man, you should do the biggest fans a favor and never release the numbers on these variants. It is kinda like the label's way of giving hardcore collectors a pass when they say "/500 mixed vinyl". They look to you to decide what having a "complete collection" is.

This could get so freaking expensive to someone who is crazy into collecting. When someone knows they got a variant /25 or something, the price definitely goes up on the aftermarket.

Todd, man, you should do the biggest fans a favor and never release the numbers on these variants. It is kinda like the label's way of giving hardcore collectors a pass when they say "/500 mixed vinyl". They look to you to decide what having a "complete collection" is.

This could get so freaking expensive to someone who is crazy into collecting. When someone knows they got a variant /25 or something, the price definitely goes up on the aftermarket.

Todd has already been giving us a ton of favors

Todd has already been giving us a ton of favors

No doubt. I didn't even post that for me. I'm not planning on variant collecting, but you know others are. It does make a difference in aftermarket prices, though. A label publicizes an /5 "transition color" and it is instantly an official variant, whereas before, it was a slightly off color /300 and way lower ebay price.

I think you get my point. I'm not trying to be the variant police or anything, though. Just a thought.