Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

I'll be happy with whatever box set I can get.  I'll also be ok if I don't get any.

With that said I do want to get the ultra rare 1 or platinum and diamond box set, just so I can lord it over the rest of you.

And now that I said that I want to release a box set done up with a bedazzler and rhinestones.  Do you think I can get the rights to a Dolly Parton box set release?  That shit would sell.

No doubt. I didn't even post that for me. I'm not planning on variant collecting, but you know others are. It does make a difference in aftermarket prices, though. A label publicizes an /5 "transition color" and it is instantly an official variant, whereas before, it was a slightly off color /300 and way lower ebay price.

I think you get my point. I'm not trying to be the variant police or anything, though. Just a thought.

i cant imagine that there will be many people collecting variants of a boxset. and besides, all the ones hes posted will be part of the "tie dye" box. they wont have different variants listed. just "tie dye /50"

i cant imagine that there will be many people collecting variants of a boxset. and besides, all the ones hes posted will be part of the "tie dye" box. they wont have different variants listed. just "tie dye /50"

I kinda thought that at first, but is it any less crazy than people spending $1000 on a clear copy of the Decline? And in this case, they'd have 10 sets of 6 LPs, not a single LP. I know it's not apples to apples cause the bands are significantly different but people just do crazy things sometimes.

100 copies of Reinventing Axl Rose is another example of craziness.

I guess we'll see, though. My bet is that someone goes for it.