Pre-order Norma Jean 4 x LP Box Set and test press

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i had no idea this box set even existed until about two hours ago. Being as compulsive as I am (and having been one of the few to actually have been around to see them during their pre-Solid State Luti Kriss years), I ordered a copy of this box right away. After reading over this thread, I'm a bit worried now though. Is this thing sold out? Did I just throw 50 bucks at something I'm never going to see? Dangit!

It's not sold out, the pre-order went up in October and it was supposed to be released in Novemeber, then January, then February, then April and now we're finally going to get it, that's all. And as a side note, how old do you think we are? Luti-Kriss was only like 10 years ago. "one of the few" my arse.

My friend, I wasn't being malicious or trying to name drop - really I was expressing how long I've been following this band and how enthusiastic I was to find out about this boxset. I'm originally from that area of Georgia and remember their days when they had an actual DJ and did the whole back turned to the audience thing - not too many people NOW a days even know those things much less have heard the 5EP (wretched thing that it is).

No ill intentions meant :)