Pre-order Norma Jean 4 x LP Box Set and test press

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'everything was wrong so we sang sentimental songs. "oh how seldom we belong but how elegant our kiss." we painted crooked lines but danced in perfect time to a love so much refined, we know not what it is until like a dullen wine we pour into a grief know before but never quite like this. all i know now is regret, it follows like a silhouette along the cobbelstone behind us, but has nothing to say except to innocently ask, its voice delicate as glass, "do you see me when we pass?" but i continue on my way...'

i can't wait for this!

'everything was wrong so we sang sentimental songs. "oh how seldom we belong but how elegant our kiss." we painted crooked lines but danced in perfect time to a love so much refined, we know not what it is until like a dullen wine we pour into a grief know before but never quite like this. all i know now is regret, it follows like a silhouette along the cobbelstone behind us, but has nothing to say except to innocently ask, its voice delicate as glass, "do you see me when we pass?" but i continue on my way...'

FASHIOOON. FASHIOOON. FASHIOOON. AAAAAAH.

Seriously though. This was originally supposed to be out in November. I'm still not ordering until I see pics.

Guest pelican2112

Yeah, this is getting a bit frustrating. Yeah, stuff happens and whatnot, but they should refrain from giving us release dates for projects like this if the delays are going to be THIS long. 4 (?) months now almost....

I am sure most of you got this email but incase you didn't.

"First off, let us sincerely apologize for the delay in getting you your Norma Jean box set. We know that most of you ordered it as far back as October and the fact that we still haven’t gotten it in is very disappointing to us.

We have had numerous problems, first with artwork issues and lately with our manufacturer, which has delayed the release several times over. The pressing plant has assured us that we will get copies towards the end of April.

Again, we are very sorry and are working hard to ensure that something like this never happens again. This entire process has been a learning experience.

We will email you with tracking information when this order ships and for the extremely long wait, we will be sending out a gift certificate for a future order.

Thanks for your patience and thank you for your support!"