PIAPTK Backstock Super Sale $2-$5 LPs, 7"s, Lathe cuts, etc

piaptk

Trying to slim down my backstock before I turn mail order over to my buddy and hit the open road, traveling with my wife and kid for 4 or 5 years, seeing America right... almost all of our records that are over a year old are up for super sale, $2.29 for most 7"s and $4-5 for most LPs... lots of lathe cuts on sale as well. Maybe you've never heard of any of these bands, but if you like good psychy songwriter pop indie folk, etc you won't be disappointed.

R. Stevie Moore, Casper and the Cookies, Golden Boots, Poison Control Center, Wooden WAnd, Casiotone For The Painfully Alone, Golden Ghost, Eli Moore (LAKE), Southerly, SAFE, Anni Rossi/Whitman, Norfolk and Western, Graves, Carcrashlander, Lazer Zeppelin, Karl Blau, etc...

Go check it out!

http://piaptk.limitedrun.com/products/505495-overstock-clearance-sale

GravityLovesDrunks: Send me a list of what you want and I will figure out the weight and shipping. My shopping cart calculates it, but when you order multiple things, it sometimes gets a little wonky.

Warhen: I do have a handful of copies of the Wooden Wand in the box, but they aren't on sale... I think there are only about 10 left.

PIAPTK will be still continue to function, though at a reduced capacity... Been releasing an average of 1.6 records a month for 6 years, and keeping up that pace will be impossible while I am on the road, living in a motorhome. I live in a motorhome now, but at least I have a studio area to store stuff, cut records, and silkscreen/letterpress... Those may or may not be available to me in each city we visit. But, I'm taking two lathes with me, and I am planning on continuing releases, with more of the artwork manufacturing being put on the band. Also, my buddy Carlos in Seattle will take over the mailorder, and will be running two lathes of his own, so the chances of total label death are unlikely. This is an addiction for me, and I don't really think I can (or want to) kick it completely.

Still trying to find PIAPTK Will Johnson 7" which has pretty been 5 year quest, still regret not signing up for that first subscription.

Oh man I'd love to get one of those!

Thanks for the info. Will probably pick up one of those WW boxes. I've been eyeing them for a while, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

In the spring, I will be slimming down my possessions and making one last push to raise money... and will probably have a Silent Auction for my Archives... I kept three copies of each release I've done (including the Will Johnson) and will be putting one of each up for sale. The Will Johnson is the second most requested one I get emails about (next to the Wooden Wand/Clay Ruby Hexagonal shaped Velvet Underground Covers).