You Blew IT! Grow Up Dude (2nd press)

yea I addressed it when the stream/leak or whatever it was came out, I talked to my buddy about it and it was because the music video song was recorded at a really really awesome studio whereas the album was on a budget. Regardless of sound, album is a killer and seeing them live is beyond epic!

Just got confirmation for my replacement copy earlier today so I'm happy I can finally listen to this on my TT :D

opposite story: for years i listened to the same shitty Mineral mp3s for The Power of Failing, one song had a skip in it and I got used to it. Mind blown when I spun the record for the first time and no skip

also, here, the final third of this video is an acoustic version of the fifties!

http://vimeo.com/52906975

yea I addressed it when the stream/leak or whatever it was came out, I talked to my buddy about it and it was because the music video song was recorded at a really really awesome studio whereas the album was on a budget. Regardless of sound, album is a killer and seeing them live is beyond epic!

Just got confirmation for my replacement copy earlier today so I'm happy I can finally listen to this on my TT :D

I'm not talking about Terry vs Tori which was professionally recorded. The budget album sounds decent on digital and terrible on vinyl. I don't know why the album sounds so bad once pressed.

opposite story: for years i listened to the same shitty Mineral mp3s for The Power of Failing, one song had a skip in it and I got used to it. Mind blown when I spun the record for the first time and no skip

also, here, the final third of this video is an acoustic version of the fifties!

I used to think Motion City Soundtrack's "When You're Around" was acoustic. then I got my vinyl and i was like WAIT WHAT

i remember being surprised hearing the full band version of that as well.

recently happened to me with wilco's the lonely 1. all i ever had was a really rough acoustic version that i never questioned. then i heard the real album version something like 7 years later, and it blew my mind.

so Ive got this on clear with green splatter, which should sound the worst, and it is pretty noisy and sounds very tinny, but honestly, you can remedy that by just cranking it louder till it sounds good. its just an amazing emo album, one of my favorite releases this year for sure, and i play this album all the time and love how it sounds.

if all else fails, exclusively listen to it with a pre emptive bowl.

recently happened to me with wilco's the lonely 1. all i ever had was a really rough acoustic version that i never questioned. then i heard the real album version something like 7 years later, and it blew my mind.

This kind of thing happened for me with The Loved Ones.

I always had the demo of Arsenic in my iTunes (which I never really liked because it really did sound like a demo) but I never noticed it until I got the vinyl like 5 years later. My mind was blown.