Asbestos Records "warehouse finds!" and Black Friday Sale!

flood

Hey guys, doing some cleaning of the multiple storage rooms/areas my label has taken over in my house, as well as consolidating stuff from a basement and a garage i have space in.. and i'm coming up with random copies of various releases... we're tossing some of the stuff in our store and some up on ebay... check it out!

I'll be adding stuff as go along... so far we tossed up some Bomb the Music Industry!, Andrew Jackson Jihad, random series 1 ska is dead leftovers, and Suicide Machines stuff... they'll be more as i get through all these boxes!

we'll also have some of the limited/fest press Franz Nicolay/Frank Turner 7"s, and some Sum 41 stuff.. so stay tuned!

http://asbestosrecords.bigcartel.com/

http://www.ebay.com/sch/plaguerat2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

also we'll be doing a Black friday sale.. so stay tuned for details

its coming, shit got really out of hand here in the last month or so... i was gone on tour for a bit, one of my bandmates died, and some other major work/family stuff really jammed me up... things are getting back to normal and we're getting everything pending out the door.

well, i feel like a jerk. i am sorry, man.

Matt, what are the "mixed color" Suicide Machines/Rudiments records you mentioned on Facebook?

when i packaged all the records i ended up with a couple extra white, red, and green records.. i don't have enough to make any matched pairs, so they'll be a like red SM record, and a green Rudiments record.. and so on

when i packaged all the records i ended up with a couple extra white, red, and green records.. i don't have enough to make any matched pairs, so they'll be a like red SM record, and a green Rudiments record.. and so on

ah okay, i thought some copies near the end of the pressing ended up being a red w/ some green mixed in or something.