Jailhouse Records 35% off through Sat midnight

dj29

Just fyi, Jailhouse Records is having a sale today through midnight est.Sat.

www.jailhouserecords.com

35% off everything(exception is the Tenebrae pre-order)

Enter the code "DIY" at checkout and it will apply the discount. Probably the best sale we've ever had. Our 7's are already 4 bucks max.

Check out some new tracks from Tenebrae as well. (members of Slapshot, The Unseen, Only Living Victim, Blood For Blood, Street Dogs) Their 7" debut e.p comes out Jan 8th. limited to 110 on blood red vinyl, comes with patch, cd of the album with bonus track.

8txq_RADI.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered from these guys in July - Moral Crux LP - still no sign and no replies to emails. Beware!

Who the fuck are you? Maybe you should E mail if you never received something, that's what normal people do instead of posting on a message board. 

Also You're a liar, we don't even ship international. Check the website, it's pretty fucking clear. "WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL" pretty big at the top.

So fuck you, quit making shit up cockfucker

Funny hoe I bought from u several times in the past and u shipped international then. And I emailed u and u did reply once and said u would sort it out. At least someone called Dave did. And there's no need to get so fuckin agitated. I was just making a point.

Not to throw fuel on the fire but my copy of the Ducky Boys/Pinkerton Thugs split is labeled wrong. I also preordered the Thugs repress that was supposed to be 180 Gram vinyl with the Life Liberty and the Persuit of Shit ep on it and come with a t-shirt When it came it did'nt have the bonus songs on it, had no shirt with it and was'nt on 180 gram vinyl. Kind of bummed about that.

Not to throw fuel on the fire but my copy of the Ducky Boys/Pinkerton Thugs split is labeled wrong. I also preordered the Thugs repress that was supposed to be 180 Gram vinyl with the Life Liberty and the Persuit of Shit ep on it and come with a t-shirt When it came it did'nt have the bonus songs on it, had no shirt with it and was'nt on 180 gram vinyl. Kind of bummed about that.

Did you email them?

Who the fuck are you? Maybe you should E mail if you never received something, that's what normal people do instead of posting on a message board. 

Also You're a liar, we don't even ship international. Check the website, it's pretty fucking clear. "WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL" pretty big at the top.

So fuck you, quit making shit up cockfucker

The customer is always right, eh?

I did'nt email them. I should of but at the time this record arrived I was in the process of moving. I went a couple weeks without internet and by the time I had everything set up I honestly forgot about it. This thread reminded me of it. I was super worried it was'nt going to show up before I moved. Growing up in the Boston punk scene in the mid 90's this was one of my favorite bands to see. I am glad it was finally pressed on vinyl I am just bummed it did'nt come as advertised.

I did'nt email them. I should of but at the time this record arrived I was in the process of moving. I went a couple weeks without internet and by the time I had everything set up I honestly forgot about it. This thread reminded me of it. I was super worried it was'nt going to show up before I moved. Growing up in the Boston punk scene in the mid 90's this was one of my favorite bands to see. I am glad it was finally pressed on vinyl I am just bummed it did'nt come as advertised.

Yeah only the CD format comes with the bonus track, not the vinyl format, not nearly enough room. It certainly wasn't advertised as such. 

People can think I'm a dick or think whatever they want. It certainly arrived as advertised. Contrary to possibly what some may believe we actually care very deeply about single thing we press. And the only complaints I have ever seen is from this board. It's extremely rare that I have ever had any issues whatsoever about any orders at all.  It just sucks when someone has an issue with something, and instead of contacting the person or label, they just tell everyone that so and so label sucks, or ripped em off or whatever. I don't believe the first guy at all. And no the customer is not always right. You can ask just about anyone that has ordered from us, we toss in test pressings now and then, always get free stuff, if the case that something does happen we always make it up as quickly as possible and make sure to hook it up  nice and fat.

Some customers aren't worth pleasing, and I am totally fine with some people never ordering from us again. If they are a dick I don't want anything to do with em. Running  a label is hard enough as it is without having some entitled prick crying about something instead of being a halfway decent person and dealing with the problem directly us. I'm as nice as can be to people and go over and beyond for anyone.  The guy above that thought the LP had the bonus tracks, he can shoot me his address and I will gladly shoot him the cd format.  The first guy I don't 1. believe him and think he is lying. 2. even if he wasn't, why is the first thing to do when you had a problem one time with some order from 6 months ago to tell everyone on a message board to be careful. It has bad implications. It's just not a cool thing to do. Man up and contact a company about your issue before you shit talk them.

Jhook, there was obviously a misunderstanding about the vinyl coming with the bonus tracks.  Out of over 500 copies of that record, this is the first I've heard that it was supposed to have bonus tracks on it.

Please do e mail and let us know the address, I'd be very happy to shoot you the cd format. 

This was way too long of a post!  But yeah, to the point, our customer service to people that act like assholes sucks. Our customer service to people like the first guy consist of typically of a reply something to the effect of "Fuck off, go get the mp3 or get it from your local store if you want to be an asshole". Some people are not worth dealing with.

I was trying to word my post the right way. I did not want to come off as a dick. I just think there was a misunderstanding. I'll send you a private message with my info. To bring up my other point did you know the Thugs/Ducky Boys split was mislabeled? Thats more of a pressing plant issue. When i listened to it I was like " Since when does Mark Lind sing for The Pinkerton Thugs?" Haha.