Best place to buy Pro-Ject Carbon?

If they try to cancel my order I'm pulling the BBB card.

Oh yeah, ill threaten to lawyer up as well. Ill show them my evidence (screenshots, emails, etc...) as another scare tactic. Just wish I had gotten a screenshot before they threw in their disclaimer, would have potentially sealed the deal for everyone who ordered.

The best chance people have here is if they ordered a TT that was in stock in their warehouse. With the speed at which those assembly lines run, hopefully the orders are far enough along to where its not caught in time. Im sure they can always pull the old "we werent able to acquire a backordered product from our vendor" card.

Where is the disclaimer? I'm not seeing it at the bottom of that holiday deal list.

Click on the deal and now it says (discount applies to CDs only), which wasn't there yesterday. Funny thing is they went so far as to BOLD "your entire order", which is what originally caught my eye in the first place.

Ahh I clicked on it and see it now. You can Photoshop that right out. lol

Edit, obviously kidding. Like I said in that PM. If they pull that "can't get the backorder card" I would rather pay 100 dollars more in the long run for a color I want than be stuck with a blue one, which I'm not into.

Ahh I clicked on it and see it now. You can Photoshop that right out. lol

Edit, obviously kidding. Like I said in that PM. If they pull that "can't get the backorder card" I would rather pay 100 dollars more in the long run for a color I want than be stuck with a blue one, which I'm not into.

I will go so far as to photoshop that out because they will never be able to prove that the screen didnt once exist without the disclaimer.

Got it!

Hello Clifford,

Orders are only charged when they are shipped, so no charge has yet been made for this order. Thank you for providing that information. We had not realized this language was present with previous information. Our marketing will be updating this information along with our tech team as we can no longer offer it. However, due to this mistake, we will be able to proceed with this order. Our fulfillment team should soon process it and dispatch it. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Have a good day,

-John

Got it!

Hello Clifford,

Orders are only charged when they are shipped, so no charge has yet been made for this order. Thank you for providing that information. We had not realized this language was present with previous information. Our marketing will be updating this information along with our tech team as we can no longer offer it. However, due to this mistake, we will be able to proceed with this order. Our fulfillment team should soon process it and dispatch it. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Have a good day,

-John

Great news! As a result, everyone should be able to follow in your lead.