Best place to buy Pro-Ject Carbon?

So can you spill the beans on how you did this? Curiosity kills. 

Buy 10 CDs, get 30% off your entire order. Buy 10 of their lowest priced CDs at $1.99 each and you got the Carbon, said 10 CDs, a $20 coupon for a free LP, a random CD gift box and free shipping (since order was over $175). No tax and the entire order came out to $294

Insound rules. Not only did I get my TT for about $270, but I got that $20 coupon toward a record, those 10 CDs and (since they forgot my gift box) said box filled with random CDs/pins/sunglasses from the Hives and Jeff the Brotherhood. Now to look for new speakers...

Still waiting on my $20 free LP coupon. Did they email it to you yet? 

Made my FF championship game this week so Im guaranteed at least $100 payout. If I win, I get $240. Ill be using that money to upgrade either the acrylic platter and/or the speedbox ii

Let me know if you get the platter, I've been considering that upgrade for awhile....everytime I go to buy it....just end up buying a log of dip, handle of whiskey, and more records instead lol

I actually ordered 10 CDs and then ordered a Rega Fono Mini and the Music Hall acrylic platter (since it's the same as the Pro-ject acrylic platter) two days ago. My order still took 30% off, so maybe it will still work for a TT.

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered a Speed box ii, Music Hall Acrylic Platter and a Mobile Fidelity Record Brush for $227 shipped.

Hopefully it works again!

Well, it is definitely working in the cart. Once you get to step 2/3 when checking out, the discount is applied to all items in the cart, and not just the CDs. Only problem is, it seems like every Pro-ject Debut Carbon is on backorder. Not sure if I should try it then...I really want the Gloss Black Debut Carbon. Any advice? Order it even though its backordered? or no go?