question for o pioneers!!! fans

this will be #3

50 Mitch Clem

400 Black Metal logo aka black on black

50 Vinyl Collective

the black metal variant will always change because if we do more variant covers, i'll just hold off black metal covers for the second pressing.

Thanks. For some reason I thought there was at least one more cover. I snagged one of the Mitch Clem covers, I was stoked on that.

this will be #3

50 Mitch Clem

400 Black Metal logo aka black on black

50 Vinyl Collective

the black metal variant will always change because if we do more variant covers, i'll just hold off black metal covers for the second pressing.

Thanks. For some reason I thought there was at least one more cover. I snagged one of the Mitch Clem covers, I was stoked on that.

nope, but the Mitch Clem cover was printed on 3 colors of paper and the CD version has a different cover.

JUSTIN CHECK YOUR PM's

To answer your questions...

The vinyl collective version will be easily available, as long as you order one from virgil, you'll get one.

My last extra copy of the mitch clem cover i have is set aside for someone already.

I have a few test pressings left, but they're not for sale...maybe in a few years. Not trying to be a dick, just those went to the guys in the band, Mitch, me and aaron, and to close friends the only "public" copy went to Virgil for the giveaway. They're all personalized to who they belong to. So in order to get one...at least for the time being...is have something to do with the band on a monumental level.

...And I'm the first person with a op!!! tattoo outside of the band, so don't even try to go that route.

...And as for the means to obtaining these...uh...no.

JUSTIN CHECK YOUR PM's

The vinyl collective version will be easily available, as long as you order one from virgil, you'll get one.

My last extra copy of the mitch clem cover i have is set aside for someone already.

I have a few test pressings left, but they're not for sale...maybe in a few years. Not trying to be a dick, just those went to the guys in the band, Mitch, me and aaron, and to close friends the only "public" copy went to Virgil for the giveaway. They're all personalized to who they belong to. So in order to get one...at least for the time being...is have something to do with the band on a monumental level.

...And I'm the first person with a op!!! tattoo outside of the band, so don't even try to go that route.

What if I got xjustinxschwierx tattooed on me?

ill give you my copy if u do that

no.