Gnarwolves - Fun Club 2x7"

I'm not getting that problem. There are 154 copies left.

Some shithead was probably doing what you just did right when brev was trying to check out.

EDIT: Just saw brevity already ordered one anyways, so this time no one is a shithead.  Just remember everyone, when curiosity gets the best of you make sure you quickly empty your cart so other people can order stuff.

Some shithead was probably doing what you just did right when brev was trying to check out.

EDIT: Just saw brevity already ordered one anyways, so this time no one is a shithead.  Just remember everyone, when curiosity gets the best of you make sure you quickly empty your cart so other people can order stuff.

Yea that might be the case. I empty mine out after. I dont see why someone would need to sit on it.

EDIT: Just saw brevity already ordered one anyways, so this time no one is a shithead. Just remember everyone, when curiosity gets the best of you make sure you quickly empty your cart so other people can order stuff.

Yeah I already got one earlier in the day so no worries haha. I wonder how many people have been trying to order and think it's sold out though. Labels need to stop using big cartel for this reason alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine this morning, looks cool.

Did anyone ever explain why it is listed as 'Pulling Teeth' when it's 'Basket Case' on the 2nd 7"?

Exactly what i was just thinking.

By the way this i got this in this morning and everything about it is great, poly inner sleeves too, if anybody is interested ask me for the download code and I'll sort you out.

Got mine this morning, looks cool.

Did anyone ever explain why it is listed as 'Pulling Teeth' when it's 'Basket Case' on the 2nd 7"?

I saw them last night and asked about this.

Thom told me that they were originaly going to do pulling teeth and they had the sleeves printed but then they changed it to basketcase.