Bad Books/Weatherbox/The Front Bottoms tour

Last night was awesome. I had never heard Weatherbox before, and I was blown away. 

better late than never,

last nights show was fucking awesome from start to finish.  front bottoms killed it though.  funny how they can outshine the headliners in any NY/NJ area show.  saw them in TX a few weeks ago play for <100 kids, then to see the entire crowd of bowery singing every word... such a difference.

better late than never,

last nights show was fucking awesome from start to finish.  front bottoms killed it though.  funny how they can outshine the headliners in any NY/NJ area show.  saw them in TX a few weeks ago play for <100 kids, then to see the entire crowd of bowery singing every word... such a difference.

So many little girls fawning over Mat and Brian recently....so weird.

EDIT: Also, did you catch Jesse Lacey in the back giggling over how into them everyone was?

Last night was awesome. I had never heard Weatherbox before, and I was blown away. The Front Bottoms are always awesome, and Bad Books were great. I picked up the deluxe LP version of "II" since it's was 25% off hahaha

I was not happy with that 25% off seeing as I bought it for full price + shipping back when it was released. Didn't stop me from buying both clear and red copies. Couldn't help myself...

It's so weird/cool to see the Front Bottoms progress from college a few years ago..but outshine Bad Books? 

I was not happy with that 25% off seeing as I bought it for full price + shipping back when it was released. Didn't stop me from buying both clear and red copies. Couldn't help myself...

It's so weird/cool to see the Front Bottoms progress from college a few years ago..but outshine Bad Books? 

There were definitely louder cheers for them, which baffled me. People were asking for an encore. I was honestly equally there equally for both...

the crowd seemed way more into front bottoms.  

i saw TFB about 6 months ago at santos party house opening for the into it over it full band tour.  probably 1/2 the crowd left after front bottoms and didnt even stay for into it over it.

I don't know, I was at both shows, and I know what you mean about people leaving after the front bottoms before Into It Over It, and parts of the crowd being way more into them then Bad Books the other night, but I think both times it was a certain segment of the audience that did this.

I'm not knocking the front bottoms, and I guess I get what you're saying but I think there were plenty of people at both shows that were more into Into It Over It/Bad Books; could have been where I was standing.

I don't know, I was at both shows, and I know what you mean about people leaving after the front bottoms before Into It Over It, and parts of the crowd being way more into them then Bad Books the other night, but I think both times it was a certain segment of the audience that did this.

I'm not knocking the front bottoms, and I guess I get what you're saying but I think there were plenty of people at both shows that were more into Into It Over It/Bad Books; could have been where I was standing.

and i wasn't saying the front bottoms are better than either band.  just my observation.  i think its just the younger crowd in the area that is really into the front bottoms.  

When I saw them on their tour with Cheap Girls the same thing happened where a bunch of people left after them but before Cheap Girls.  I felt bad for them because people were actually standing up front and singing along with TFB, but it was only a few people standing up front/singing along with CG.

Guest tms2787

I bought the deluxe edition last weekend in Columbus, was really excited that it was only $30! Did anyone happen to buy just the regular 12"? Was it clear or red? I asked the merch guy and he was clueless, lol.