Wanted: Alkaline Trio and Against Me!

sonix

Hello all, I am quite new to collecting records, and since these are my two favoritest bands ever, I figured I'd start with them.

What I have for the two follows:

Alk3--

7"-

Hell Yes

Time to waste red

All on Black picture disk

We've had enough picture disk on its way

LPs--

Remains Green/gray marble

From here to infirmary black

Goddamnit redux coming on Red/black, red/black splatter, clear/red splatter, blue, and white

For Against Me!--

7"-

Cav. eternal in orange

LP-

New Wave on Yellow 180g

Eternal Cowboy on just black.

I do have more records then just that, but like I said these are the two bands I am starting to focus on as of now. And I have some work ahead of me.

I am looking for anything! I check eBay every few hours for new stuff and I thought I would post here to see if anyone is willing to sell some of their stuff. So if you do have something, either post here or PM me and I will respond asap.

Also, I do have flawless eBay feedback and verified paypal.

Thanks for your time

-matt

the vinyl collective store has copies of remains on the color you're looking for. from here to infirmary might also be available there too. if not you can find it on ebay for like $13 + postage. its still in print by all accounts so its not too hard to come by.

are you looking for the newer import version of hell yes or the lookout version (with the color cover, etc)?

Wow, I went to get ready for work not expecting anything, and bam. You guys are much faster then the other b/s/t forums I troll lol.

Anyway, the C.E. that I have looks like.. dayquil syrup if that makes sense. I was told it was orange but if very well could be gold. I'll shoot you pictures when I get off of work tonight if you'd like. I'll pm you when I get off work tonight and we could make a deal or two.

As for Hell Yes, I have the colored look out records release. And I would be interested in the import.

MRC- yeah I'll probably take that. Its around the price I was looking to buy it for. I'll PM you around 11 tonight.

Thanks guys