Thanks girl, I need it. 

I just found out that my two best friends from Florida just lost their dad a few hours ago, so August is going to be super emotional. 

Today has just been incredible hard and I'm left emotionally drained. 

but it's all going to get better. It's all going to be okay.

Keep your head up and go onward.  These fate-like instances are starting to take shape, hopefully to something good for you.  Hopefully something comes about where you can bridge the gap financially and make your Florida move more easily reachable.  It's going to be a tougher road for now, but when you get to where you want to be, it'll all be worth it.  Use this as a motivating factor to landing interviews and further drive yourself to land a position down there.  You got this.

I'm broke as fuq and don't care about sigs unless it's something I got. You've looked into her sig tho? She actually signs as lorde? I wouldn't buy it if I was you... But that might just be me thinking the worst always

SHE DOES I'VE BEEN ON THIS FOR LIKE THE PAST HOUR, THE PROBLEM IS THERE'S NO PHOTO WITH IT, IT JUST SAYS "I GOT THIS AT A RADIO STATION", ALSO THE D AND THE E ARE SPACED SUPER FAR BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN A MESSY SIGN BUT FUCK THE L IS ON POINT

Hard to tell if it's real.  It doesn't look like any of the ones I saw that had pictures of her signing.  Especially with the spacing of the whole thing and the squished underlining and angle of it.  I don't think there's enough there to make it genuine.  Radio stations aren't obliged to give away 100% authentic merchandise either.

Hard to tell if it's real.  It doesn't look like any of the ones I saw that had pictures of her signing.  Especially with the spacing of the whole thing and the squished underlining and angle of it.  I don't think there's enough there to make it genuine.  Radio stations aren't obliged to give away 100% authentic merchandise either.

That's what i was thinking, 69 dollars you can't go wrong it's it is fake i'd be super upset!!

Yeah, save your money.  If you want, ask the seller what radio station they got it from and then maybe look them up, call their promotions department to verify if they gave it away and maybe what date she came to the studio or whatever.  It's an involved process, but it would give me peace of mind to know that I did more to prove it's genuine before buying.

O man this album is crushing me, I love it.

Lower (A Selfish Song)

At the start, I didn’t feel low enough. Your bed was unsettling and I was always a stranger. Now I’m clawing at my arms, reminiscing to feel something. As far down as I’ve ever been and I can’t stop digging. I want to drag you down. I need you to feel low like me. Because I can’t escape, can’t stop burying. But I’ve adjusted well – I’ve come a long way from your holy place. Hiding below myself. Trying to reach hell. But now it’s cold in my bed. I’m seeking rest. I’m distant again. And it hurts to reflect past midnight in an empty, pitch-black room. The candle burned out – I can smell the smoke as I’m cringing through another painful realization, another night sorting out the truth: telling you that I loved you was just another way I disappointed you. I know that now when I think about avoiding your eyes. I just hate how we died. I didn’t say goodbye. I’m rejecting all my past standbys – no more sympathy for old lies. I’m trading “how could you” for the new: “you did what you had to do”. I lost sight. I pay the price. I’m a dying dog on his way to the shed. Staring into the sky, don’t give a fuck what’s next. I don’t care. I can’t see it.

EFDjWKP.gif

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic