He's probably just hungry. Hopefully he found food in the dumpster so he doesn't mess with any people or property :). Wonder if anyone's called animal control about him.

My coworker called the police and they said they already know it's in the area and to stay away.  No idea why they aren't trying to get him to a safer environment.  This office is right on Route 1.

14 hour day off to a great start. Our entire POS system is down, and I've been told it's a global issue that they're "working to resolve" and to take manual receipts until then.

Can't I just close the gate and go back to bed?

14 hour day off to a great start. Our entire POS system is down, and I've been told it's a global issue that they're "working to resolve" and to take manual receipts until then.

Can't I just close the gate and go back to bed?

Whenever databases or servers go down at my work, chaos ensues and I also just want to go home to go back to bed.

Did someone spoil something for you?

Nah, I want to write briefly about a movie in the Recently Viewing thread I watched last night but don't want to be "that guy" and ruin it. Granted most people probly have never heard of it or could care less if it's spoiled. I just hate when a movie/show is spoiled without so much as a warning.

Nah, I want to write briefly about a movie in the Recently Viewing thread I watched last night but don't want to be "that guy" and ruin it. Granted most people probly have never heard of it or could care less if it's spoiled. I just hate when a movie/show is spoiled without so much as a warning.

Ah gotcha, you're trying to be considerate to other people.  Very noble of you as I hate that sooooo much when people spoil something.  But I do not know how to post a spoiler box either.  I've never spoiled something for anyone on here, but it's still probably something I should also look into.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic