hahaha i love all of you guys and your nicknames for me lol

not too much! i decided to not eat dinner and i feel I'm going to regret it soon.

how are you?

;)

depends on what you're doing in lieu of dinner. drinking? instant regret.

edit: see my previous posts for how im doing. spoiler: same old, same old.

I have no tattoos, but I have a few planned out that I really really want. 

My only big piece I want is a astrology/magic themed thigh piece with the lyrics "So lucky, so strong, so proud" but I'm too much of a chicken so I don't know that it will ever happen.  

People also GRAB MY GOD DAMN HAIR all the time and it ruins my day so I can't imagine how I'd feel when people touch me because I have tattoos.

My girlfriend wants a pair of severed hands tattooed on her arm with the words "If he puts his hands on you cut 'em off" or something along those lines.

She's so much more badass than me it's scary.

Straight off tumblr! Hahaha, I've seen a few variations of this and I love it. 

:( what happens if you don't eat dinner if that's not too personal of a question? I just dream about food if I skip dinner lol.

Nothing really. I just have to fast for four hours after I take my thyroid medication in the morning (usually around 7am), so I'm forced to skip breakfast. If I don't eat dinner, then I go from lunch one day to lunch the next day without eating.

;)

depends on what you're doing in lieu of dinner. drinking? instant regret.

edit: see my previous posts for how im doing. spoiler: same old, same old.

Watching Dexter, haha. I'm just not hungry today, which happens sometimes bc one of my medications is an appetite suppressant. 

I have no tattoos, but I have a few planned out that I really really want. 

My only big piece I want is a astrology/magic themed thigh piece with the lyrics "So lucky, so strong, so proud" but I'm too much of a chicken so I don't know that it will ever happen.  

People also GRAB MY GOD DAMN HAIR all the time and it ruins my day so I can't imagine how I'd feel when people touch me because I have tattoos.

Straight off tumblr! Hahaha, I've seen a few variations of this and I love it. 

i'm even more baffled at people's lack of understanding of personal space. who pulls hair, i mean really!

real talk. sit on that idea for a few more years. if you still want it in like 3-4 years, go for it. the hurt level depends on where you get it, and then second on how odd your skin is. feels like if you have a bad sunburn that you then scratched...and for me it was like, "fine" in one place and then the dude drew a millimeter down my arm and it hurt like you'd think it would.

Nothing really. I just have to fast for four hours after I take my thyroid medication in the morning (usually around 7am), so I'm forced to skip breakfast. If I don't eat dinner, then I go from lunch one day to lunch the next day without eating.

Watching Dexter, haha. I'm just not hungry today, which happens sometimes bc one of my medications is an appetite suppressant. 

what season are you on? have you seen it before? question marks?

I showed her one on tumblr and her reaction was "God dammit! Whatever, I still want it."

Hahahaha! I know that's happened to me with multiple things. Damn you, tumblr. Damn you. 

i'm even more baffled at people's lack of understanding of personal space. who pulls hair, i mean really!

real talk. sit on that idea for a few more years. if you still want it in like 3-4 years, go for it. the hurt level depends on where you get it, and then second on how odd your skin is. feels like if you have a bad sunburn that you then scratched...and for me it was like, "fine" in one place and then the dude drew a millimeter down my arm and it hurt like you'd think it would.

My fav is when they touch my hair and they're like "wow, you're hair isn't as damaged as I would think it would be from all the dye you must use." Yo, sorry you're used to seeing people with shitty dye jobs but I take pride in my hair and I am downright offended that you're acting like I use some shitty ass box dye. Or also good is "I saw a girl at hot topic with like, this same color, but I think yours looks nicer." Fuck you, person. fuuuuck you for even comparing me to a mall goth. 

I've sat on all of my ideas since high school. The magic piece has grown from a few different ideas, but it will definitely be the last one I get. I'm getting an MCR quote inside my left upper arm because I'm an emo piece of shit and the capricorn constellation going up my right wrist in brown ink so it looks like freckles. 

There's a marina quote I really want too but I don't know where to put it and I don't want my body to just be quote on quote on quote.

I have REALLY sensitive skin, no pain tolerance, and I hate needles...so really a tattoo is gonna be a great, fun time for myself and anyone else in the room.

I'm pretty jealous of Logan's hair and I'm always telling her that but even then I WOULDNT GRAB HER HAIR!

Ugh, people. Am I right?? My friend has these amazing curls on long black hair and I think I've touched her hair once with her permission. I do joke about chopping her hair off though out of jealousy. Ha....ha.

The thing is, I'm really particular about touching but I LOOOOVE when people play with my hair. Just not strangers. If I'm hanging out with a bunch of my friends and someone just randomly starts running their fingers through my hair, I'm just like "yes, do this for the next 10 years. Thank you."

The thing is, I'm really particular about touching but I LOOOOVE when people play with my hair. Just not strangers. If I'm hanging out with a bunch of my friends and someone just randomly starts running their fingers through my hair, I'm just like "yes, do this for the next 10 years. Thank you."

Tess is going to braid a fishtail in my hair lol. I've made several attempts and I'm terrible at it. I can do a French braid so I'm not completely losing here. Haha.

Yeah I watched seasons 1-5 when they aired, but then I fell off the wagon with season 6, so I've picked up with that. :) I love this show.

heh. when you finish i want to know what you think. that is all i will say.

Hahahaha! I know that's happened to me with multiple things. Damn you, tumblr. Damn you. 

My fav is when they touch my hair and they're like "wow, you're hair isn't as damaged as I would think it would be from all the dye you must use." Yo, sorry you're used to seeing people with shitty dye jobs but I take pride in my hair and I am downright offended that you're acting like I use some shitty ass box dye. Or also good is "I saw a girl at hot topic with like, this same color, but I think yours looks nicer." Fuck you, person. fuuuuck you for even comparing me to a mall goth. 

I've sat on all of my ideas since high school. The magic piece has grown from a few different ideas, but it will definitely be the last one I get. I'm getting an MCR quote inside my left upper arm because I'm an emo piece of shit and the capricorn constellation going up my right wrist in brown ink so it looks like freckles. 

There's a marina quote I really want too but I don't know where to put it and I don't want my body to just be quote on quote on quote.

I have REALLY sensitive skin, no pain tolerance, and I hate needles...so really a tattoo is gonna be a great, fun time for myself and anyone else in the room.

i just...don't understand. i mean shit i say some duuuumb stuff but none of it involves TOUCHING SOMEONE and then insulting them haaaa

okay good. i say all that because i had some "good" ideas back in the day that were not good at all. i'll deny it after this post but a pot leaf was involved at one point lololol...no shame for the MCR quote and I love the constellation idea! so sayeth the old lady.

guys for real. gina and i found like 10 white hairs in my head over the last week. a couple are half brown and half white. so if we wanted, we could pinpoint when i started going gray. sigh.

I'm actually really excited to go grey! Time for a change. Mix things up! Yeeeeeeah :). It's not all bad!!

i just...don't understand. i mean shit i say some duuuumb stuff but none of it involves TOUCHING SOMEONE and then insulting them haaaa

okay good. i say all that because i had some "good" ideas back in the day that were not good at all. i'll deny it after this post but a pot leaf was involved at one point lololol...no shame for the MCR quote and I love the constellation idea! so sayeth the old lady.

Right! I don't think they realized they're giving me a back handed compliment though. They truly think it's a nice thing to say. Like no, please I'm gonna have to ask you to stop. I also don't want to be asked 50 times a day what kind of dye I used and what process but that's not the biggest deal, I just prefer to avoid strangers. 

Totally understandable! All of my tattoo ideas hold significant meaning to me and a few have evolved a bit over the years, but the concepts have always stayed the same. So I think no matter how much I change growing up, if I get any of them, they will still have meaning to me. My biggest thing is that I want to be in a good, steady job before I get them as well. I want to have money to pay a great tattoo artist. 

Especially because I'm thinking I want the magic piece done in a water color style. 

guys for real. gina and i found like 10 white hairs in my head over the last week. a couple are half brown and half white. so if we wanted, we could pinpoint when i started going gray. sigh.

I'm actually really excited to go grey! Time for a change. Mix things up! Yeeeeeeah :). It's not all bad!!

Taraneh has the right idea, much easier to dye your hair crazy colors. 

I'm just scared of the texture change that normally comes with grey hair. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic