WTB - Nine Inch Nails vinyl

JoeyZPD

I've been collecting Nine Inch Nails recordings on various formats(mainly cd) for years now, and at one point had close to 200 pieces. I've since sold off a bit of stuff, but now I'm looking to get back in the game but this time have my main focus be on vinyl...

Let me know if you have anything you'd be interested in getting rid of!

Right now, I'm on the lookout for a copy of Broken, but pm me with anything you have that you're interested in selling!

About Broken, you may want to stay away from the Brazilian variant.  It's very bootleg-like, my copy was also 'dished' and had quite a bit of surface noise in spite of being new.  I sold it, along with all my other NIN on the 'Bay.

Oh and the offical reissue of Pretty Hate Machine is remastered stupid-loud, better off with an original or the cash-grab reissue.

About Broken, you may want to stay away from the Brazilian variant.  It's very bootleg-like, my copy was also 'dished' and had quite a bit of surface noise in spite of being new.  I sold it, along with all my other NIN on the 'Bay.

Oh and the offical reissue of Pretty Hate Machine is remastered stupid-loud, better off with an original or the cash-grab reissue.

I was actually wondering about that brazilian version! this one dude has like 5 copies up on Ebay but the sketchy nature makes it hard for me to justify the cost. 

I was actually wondering about that brazilian version! this one dude has like 5 copies up on Ebay but the sketchy nature makes it hard for me to justify the cost. 

Yeah it's kinda sketchy.  The labels are generic, the insert is black&white (clearly supposed to be color), the jacket is cheaply made (has some stupid stickers on it too), and the tracks are all on the 12" (which is really a positive).

I'd like to own the legit one- it's a single sided 12" and a 7".