how do you feel when the seller charged you more than actual shipping fee ?

I actually hated InVinylWeTrust for this. He spoke very much of how he charges for exact shipping, so his prices should be better than anyone else.

But his shipping prices to Canada were more expensive than his competitors right off the bat. Then on top of that, I receive my first order from him, look at the actual shipping tag, and see that he got to pocket about $6 from what he charged me and what he actually paid.

For some reason, this thought pissed me off enough to never order from him again.

Printers ink/toner is not cheap as well.

International may get better now that paypal/usps verify addresses, and confirms it when you send it. So first class denial should no longer occu0r, or at least the seller may not be responsible now.  Previously, a seller MUST register the parcel with tracking which was an additional 12.00 on top of a simple 12.00 1st class rate (if i didn't i would pay always, most international buyers i get on the bay deny receipt until i give them the tracking because they knew if i could not supply a tracking number I'M fucked and they get a free LP. Keep in mind 1st class postage has NO tracking) .  So now we're at 24.00, plus box and time 26.00 for a  single LP to be shipped international. 

Domestic; 4 bones is cutting it close, i would charge 5 if i could.

But to answer the question, yes, some people are greedy and try to take more of everything everywhere. If i know that I AGREED to pay the fee, all i expect is the parcel.