Tenacious D 12th Anniversary Self Titled 2LP Repress

throck

Hadn't tried to download this yet, but I tried my code out yesterday and it wouldn't work at all.  I sent one email and myplay got back to me today with a working code with the bonus track.   :D

Gonna try to upload it in a few minutes to help everyone out

EDIT: try this on for size - http://www.filedropper.com/22-patriley

Don't get your hopes up though guys, it's really not that good of a song.

yay it worked!  thanks!  after my first e-mail to them about the code not working at all they never got back to me and i didn't persist.  figured I probably wasn't the only one and would get it at some point.

edit: also thanks for making EndlessNameless not as special anymore.

I'm sorry that it came across that way, I am new to the board and most of the boards I belong to have a strict no link posting policy, I just got here and didn't wanna fuck around and get banned. No worries though, my bad.

Many thanks for sharing the bonus track!

Can't even begin to express my dissapointment in the "I live at my Moms" line(s) being changed though. I don't understand it, especially since the rest of the track is the same as always and the new line about guitar lessons seems out of place and doesn't flow nearly as well. Oh well. At least there's always the old school bootlegs :)

• 1 month later...

This Vinyl showed up today at my door and I couldn't be happier I'm just finally stoked to own a copy. I read that it was a Limited Edition does anyone have any pressing information I looked online all over and couldn't find anything I'm just super curious as to how many copies were pressed. If anyone knows anything please feel free to share, Thank You!!! :D

This Vinyl showed up today at my door and I couldn't be happier I'm just finally stoked to own a copy. I read that it was a Limited Edition does anyone have any pressing information I looked online all over and couldn't find anything I'm just super curious as to how many copies were pressed. If anyone knows anything please feel free to share, Thank You!!! :D

"limited edition" for an album like this is probably anywhere from 5 - 10k

• 3 weeks later...

Hadn't tried to download this yet, but I tried my code out yesterday and it wouldn't work at all.  I sent one email and myplay got back to me today with a working code with the bonus track.   :D

Gonna try to upload it in a few minutes to help everyone out

EDIT: try this on for size - http://www.filedropper.com/22-patriley

Don't get your hopes up though guys, it's really not that good of a song.

When I click on the link it re-directs to the main FileDropper.com page, can anybody help me with this please?