Big Dick - S/T LP (limited green marble) ffo: Metz, Death from Above, Big Business, Melvins

So my webstore has been having a lot of checkout errors lately and I've grown completely tired of it, so I've decided to switch store fronts. The new store is up and running (though right now only Dirt Cult Releases are in there. I'll be adding distro titles in the coming days/weeks):

http://dirtcultrecords.storenvy.com/

and of course you can still access it by going to www.dirtcultrecords.com and clicking on "store"

Sorry if you were one of the the people that were trying to check out but couldn't...

• 3 weeks later...

Just enearthed 3 more green copies and put them up in the store.

Also here is a nice thing Brooklyn Vegan said:

"It's hard to talk about Ottawa, Ontario bass/drum duo Big Dick (named after the song by post-hardcore wizards NoMeansNo) without referencing another Canadian bass/drum duo, Death From Above 1979. They share DFA1979's relentless energy, stabbing rhythms, and distorted bass riffage, but they do it punkier and noisier, not unlike fellow Canucks METZ (who they've shared bills with). And they do it with a Japandroids-style 2-piece-that-sounds-like-a-5-piece level of power. If you're fans of any of the aforementioned bands or any type of melodically abrasive post-punk and noise rock, do yourself a favor and give Big Dick a listen. Their self titled debut full length comes out next week (2/19) via Dirt Cult Records and it's one of the most impressive debuts I've heard this year so far."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...