MLIW Wedding 7" for sale

I have some friends that have recently lost two close family members and are going through a rough time.  They live here in the Midwest and both deaths have been out West just over a week apart causing them to book flights last minute.  There are some other factors involved as well, but I would prefer to keep those matters private.

Make a long story short I am selling a Modern Life Is War "s/t" Wedding Press 7".  These were made for when Chris and Ann Honeck's wedding party.  The 7" is on green vinyl to match the groommen's ties.  The photo on back of the insert has been changed to Chris and Ann's engagement photo and the record includes and OBI strip that is hand-stamped and the dust sleeve has a custom made stamp on it as well.

We are going to this auction the old fashioned way via email.  The bidding will start from now and go until Monday at 10:00 PM, central time.  Email [email protected] with your full name and bid.  Bidding will start at $150. 

There are roughly 40 of these in existance, I sold one on the LifeLine webstore for $150 and one member of Chris's family sold one on ebay for $250.

Thank you for your help and support!

Joe/LifeLine Records

[email protected]

MLIW_20wedding_original_zpsda05e94f.jpg