Wanted: Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim

timwt

I hadn't even decided to start collecting vinyl when this came out, but I bought one for the hell of it because the splattered vinyl looked so damn cool. I didn't even have a turntable at the time...but I'm SO glad I bought it anyway.

I paid 30-40 dollars less for a 1st press of Reinventing Axl Rose than people are paying for the Gaslight album. I wish I would have ordered both colors.

Since the discovery of the white Senor 7" and the Euro presses, I probably won't pursue collecting all variants (even though I love this band). I can't believe I'm writing this but.... I MIGHT be willing to let one of mine go. It would have to be traded for some thing(s) on my wants list or a pretty good cash offer.... I have the black and white/red.

Since the discovery of the white Senor 7" and the Euro presses, I probably won't pursue collecting all variants (even though I love this band). I can't believe I'm writing this but.... I MIGHT be willing to let one of mine go. It would have to be traded for some thing(s) on my wants list or a pretty good cash offer.... I have the black and white/red.

pmed

That makes two of us, actually.

That makes two of us, actually.

pmed