New Bloated Kat webstore. 2 new releases, 100s of distro titles

servo

need to order that science police 7". 

why hadn't i heard of this till now. fuck i'm been totally fucking up and not looking at the at the new releases.

oh servo, again, thanks for the houseboat 12" you sent me after FEST... i owe you a beer/pizza or a sandwich next fest.

Oh, awesome. So you have the time to mess around on the interent and go travelling, but meanwhile I ordered your disclaimer last Friday and haven't received A THING. I spent a ton of money on it too, and then you (I mean your intern) had the balls to charge me another crazy amount on shipping. Oh I'm sorry I live in Burkina Faso, MY BAD.

And I didn't want to bring it up before, but this isn't the first time you guys have screwed me. In addition to the disclaimer I AM STILL WAITING FOR I once ordered a copy of a real estate agreement from you guys and it was obvious the thing had been read before. NOT NEW.

Won't order again!!!!

EDIT: Look at that and now it says it's sold out. Paypal claim imminent.

Not enough spelling errors.

Also, his disclaimer was one of the funnier things I've read recently.

Oh, awesome. So you have the time to mess around on the interent and go travelling, but meanwhile I ordered your disclaimer last Friday and haven't received A THING. I spent a ton of money on it too, and then you (I mean your intern) had the balls to charge me another crazy amount on shipping. Oh I'm sorry I live in Burkina Faso, MY BAD.

And I didn't want to bring it up before, but this isn't the first time you guys have screwed me. In addition to the disclaimer I AM STILL WAITING FOR I once ordered a copy of a real estate agreement from you guys and it was obvious the thing had been read before. NOT NEW.

Won't order again!!!!

EDIT: Look at that and now it says it's sold out. Paypal claim imminent.