PO: Barrow - Though I'm Alone - Mayfly Records

This has been going on for a week and a few days now, but nothing was ever mentioned on here.  My friends/roommates have a great pre-order going for their new full length through Mayfly Records.  Short and sweet, here's the info:

Band - Barrow

Album - Though I'm Alone

Pressing - Limited to 500

Colors - Clear w/ Black Smoke (400)  Coke Bottle Green with Black Swirl (100)

The pre-orders are available here:  http://mayflyrecords.bigcartel.com/product/barrow-though-i-m-alone-lp-presale

You can get the clear w/ black smoke for $11.00, but if you are looking for the coke bottle green, you have to order both in the pre-orders, but both are only $20.00 total.  There is also an album/shirt combo available in the mayfly webstore.

Steam the entire album here:  http://www.absolutepunk.net/artists/showlink.php?l=29282

Read a review of the album here:  http://www.youarentcool.com/reviews/124/though-im-alone

These guys have a tour out to SXSW coming up to support the release of this album.  Pretty good stuff, check it out!

ka4weq.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I believe these will be out in mid May, I really can't wait to see them.  Seeing what these guys have been through after living together the last few months, I'm really hoping everything turns out exactly how they wanted them to be.  Such a great record, and hope it gets the credit it deserves this year.

These got delayed quite a bit, huh?

Hey, Matt from Barrow here. Last we heard from Bob at Mayfly was that these were going to BEGIN to be pressed on the 17th. Not to sure what went down as Bob approved the test presses nearly a month ago. I'll try to keep everyone posted on here as the info comes into us. Also, thanks for all the kind words!

Hey, Matt from Barrow here. Last we heard from Bob at Mayfly was that these were going to BEGIN to be pressed on the 17th. Not to sure what went down as Bob approved the test presses nearly a month ago. I'll try to keep everyone posted on here as the info comes into us. Also, thanks for all the kind words!

Man oh man, they're not even starting the press until the 17th now?  This one was so backed up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was listening to this on spotify today and noticed the song names are all messed up. they’re completely different that what’s on bandcamp. I am confused.

• 1 month later...

Oh wow didn't realize you post in the twinkle thread on AP that was my old smashing grounds until...ya know  : (

actually i didn't start posting there until recently, i used to only use sputnik for a few years, but it got boring so i went to ap and here.  so if you're referring to a certain incident, i am unaware haha.

actually i didn't start posting there until recently, i used to only use sputnik for a few years, but it got boring so i went to ap and here.  so if you're referring to a certain incident, i am unaware haha.

I noticed. Ah, so you're a sputniker? I'm buds with a lot of the guys on there since two of the staff are ex-contributers for me and a bunch of contributers still write for me, hah. 

I had quite an impression on there and ended up getting banned (for like the fifth time, hahaha) but yeah, nothing that important in particular. Miss that thread, was one of the better little communities on the site.

I noticed. Ah, so you're a sputniker? I'm buds with a lot of the guys on there since two of the staff are ex-contributers for me and a bunch of contributers still write for me, hah. 

I had quite an impression on there and ended up getting banned (for like the fifth time, hahaha) but yeah, nothing that important in particular. Miss that thread, was one of the better little communities on the site.

ohhh i see haha.  yeah, that is literally the only thread i continually post in.  most of the ap community is...well...ya know

ohhh i see haha.  yeah, that is literally the only thread i continually post in.  most of the ap community is...well...ya know

pretty much. hahaha. adam and matt and alina and a good portion of the people in there are cool peepz though

still envious of adam's pretty much 100% finished E!E! variant collection like FUCK god damnit i want

pretty much. hahaha. adam and matt and alina and a good portion of the people in there are cool peepz though

still envious of adam's pretty much 100% finished E!E! variant collection like FUCK god damnit i want

yeah it really is crazy.  adam is the one i've talked to the most out of all of them since he's been following me on instagram for over a year, and twitter.  he's not on vc is he?  but yeah they're mostly good people in there.  it just sucks that everyone i talk to on music related social media lives on the east coast, and im stuck in alberta hahaha, but once im done school im heading out east.

yeah it really is crazy.  adam is the one i've talked to the most out of all of them since he's been following me on instagram for over a year, and twitter.  he's not on vc is he?  but yeah they're mostly good people in there.  it just sucks that everyone i talk to on music related social media lives on the east coast, and im stuck in alberta hahaha, but once im done school im heading out east.

don't think so. at least not a poster.

but yeah. I'm right by DC, been on the east coast for forever. 

SPAMMIN' UP THIS THREAD BUT THIS IS A GOOD BAND SO PEOPLE MAY THINK THERE'S HYPE SO THEY'LL BUY IT