Hangout Fest Lineup

meh, from the pics and stories my friends have told me....i'm certain the crowd would ruin it for me...Tom Petty is the only thing that piques my interest on that line-up (or the only act that I'd care to see that I haven't already seen)

I haven't seen them or Grouplove, or Bloc Party and a couple others. But I have seen Kings of Leon and they are amazing live and I'd love to see them again!

Hypothetically if I wanted to fly down for this... would it be worth it?

Well depends on if you like the bands and are willing to shell out money for it. I personally had a great experience last year going to the festival hanging out meeting people in the crowd and just belting out some of my favorite songs with some of my favorite bands. Also a majority of this is on the beach so keep in mind that Beach = Girls in Bikinis

Well depends on if you like the bands and are willing to shell out money for it. I personally had a great experience last year going to the festival hanging out meeting people in the crowd and just belting out some of my favorite songs with some of my favorite bands. Also a majority of this is on the beach so keep in mind that Beach = Girls in Bikinis

I definitely like a big chunk of the lineup. I didn't realize it's on the beach too.... that's a big plus. Is there a camp? Nevermind I looked at the website.