FS: Circa Survive - On Letting Go picture disc (sealed - $150ppd)

Willow_Tree_Records

And by no means was I trying to single him out specifically -- though you have to admit that his post implied he was still discussing the pic-disc / first press -- but it's more-so the recent slew of new members that I'm struggling to handle.  Especially the five or six that may or may not be two or three people.  [The _____Erics, Julie Damn Sure, that Killjoy kid, et cetera.]  My experience with VC was simply better before them.  That's all I'm saying.

I understand that everyone is a new member at some point.  And I also get that there will be a few "bad apples" with each and every wave of registration.  But it feels like nine of every ten members are oblivious, dense, lazy buyers or sellers looking to make a quick buck... while the tenth is an attention whore or try-hard troll.  Sad days.

And by no means was I trying to single him out specifically -- though you have to admit that his post implied he was still discussing the pic-disc / first press -- but it's more-so the recent slew of new members that I'm struggling to handle.  Especially the five or six that may or may not be two or three people.  [The _____Erics, Julie Damn Sure, that Killjoy kid, et cetera.]  My experience with VC was simply better before them.  That's all I'm saying.

I understand that everyone is a new member at some point.  And I also get that there will be a few "bad apples" with each and every wave of registration.  But it feels like nine of every ten members are oblivious, dense, lazy buyers or sellers looking to make a quick buck... while the tenth is an attention whore or try-hard troll.  Sad days.

Seriously. One of those you mentioned especially gets on my nerves. People need to come in humble. 

Lol. Stilleto smash!

$150 is way too much for this, at least in my experience, especially outside of eBay. I've never seen a copy of any pressing of OLG go for $300 (sorry Stilleto, don't kill me). I mean, hell, the test press only went for like $320. I bought my pic disc for $55. And paid no more than $80 for other pressings. One was only a year ago. But if someone wants to pay, go for it.

I was talking about the regular album not the picture disc. Get off your fucking high horse you cock sorry I don't have time to rack up 30000 posts on VC you arrogant prick Jesus Christ

It's really easy to be a new member and not get shit from people. 1) Be friendly 2) Know what you're talking about before you post it 3) Don't curse people out. It's not too hard.

I'm a new member and I haven't gotten flack from anybody. I'm just saying man. And if people do criticize you, just take it with a light heart. In the long run, no one really cares.

Just my two cents on the whole "new members tend to suck" thing.