smeepo

Hi everyone, first post here at the Vinyl Collective!

I'm looking for these three records right now. If you have any of these, I am trying to spend as little money as possible. So if you're trying to get rid of rarities or first presses, I'm not your guy.

Also, I will keep this updated as often as possible. I may have to decline on some offers because my income currently sucks.

Glamour Kills 2012 Tour Split

Senses Fail - Still Searching

Green Day - International Superhits!

Silverstein - A Shipwreck in the Sand

Pianos Become the Teeth - The Lack Long After

IIOI/KOJI Split

I have Paypal and currently no trades.

Also, if you're going to link eBay auctions, please keep in mind that I live in the United States and would find paying $15.00+ for international shipping to be rather outlandish.

@Kyle I've been checking eBay almost religiously for these records. I kick myself for missing one around Christmastime that went for like $12.99 with shipping. Most of them I've seen lately have been pretty expensive.

@Dave Missed out by about twenty minutes... That would have been a steal!

@sspeck Pm'd

Into It. Over It. - Twelve Towns http://www.insound.com/Twelve-Towns-Vinyl-LP-Into-It-Over-It/P/INS96362/

It says that it's still in stock, but sometimes that's not the case. I can check if we still have 'em tomorrow if you want?

It was in stock! That's surprising. I've been trying to get a copy of that for awhile now.

Hi everyone, first post here at the Vinyl Collective!

I'm looking for these three records right now. If you have any of these, I am trying to spend as little money as possible. So if you're trying to get rid of rarities or first presses, I'm not your guy.

Also, I will keep this updated as often as possible. I may have to decline on some offers because my income currently sucks.

Glamour Kills 2012 Tour Split

Senses Fail - Still Searching *pending*

Green Day - International Superhits!

Silverstein - A Shipwreck in the Sand

Orchid - Dance Tonight! Revolution Tomorrow!

Pianos Become the Teeth - The Lack Long After

IIOI/KOJI Split

I have Paypal and currently no trades.

Also, if you're going to link eBay auctions, please keep in mind that I live in the United States and would find paying $15.00+ for international shipping to be rather outlandish.

You can get the Silverstein one from victoryrecords.com brand new. That's where I got mine.