Does anyone know anything about Misfits records?

timpopkid

I've got this wacky thing. Cheap Sweaty Fun 200. It's a 12" 4 way split with The Misfits / Bouncing Souls / Snuff / Newtown Grunts. It was given away only at a specific show in the UK in 1998. I do not know how many were made. It also comes with a T Shirt, A Little book that has a bunch of show flyers in it and a Zine. This all comes in a gold bag that has CSF 200 spray painted on it.

Picture:

[image]

Basically, I was wondering if I could unload this for some good coin. If not I'd just as soon keep it because of Snuff, but money is very, very ungood for me at the moment and if selling this lets me keep buying other records, I'll do it.

Anyone know anything, google-ing it didn't turn up much info, other than it exists.

I've got this wacky thing. Cheap Sweaty Fun 200. It's a 12" 4 way split with The Misfits / Bouncing Souls / Snuff / Newtown Grunts. It was given away only at a specific show in the UK in 1998. I do not know how many were made. It also comes with a T Shirt, A Little book that has a bunch of show flyers in it and a Zine. This all comes in a gold bag that has CSF 200 spray painted on it.

Picture:

[image]

Basically, I was wondering if I could unload this for some good coin. If not I'd just as soon keep it because of Snuff, but money is very, very ungood for me at the moment and if selling this lets me keep buying other records, I'll do it.

Anyone know anything, google-ing it didn't turn up much info, other than it exists.

Hell yeah, Snuff are awesome! As are The Bouncing Souls.

The Misfits on the other hand...

Can't remember the exact pressing, but yeah, I believe it was made available for that show only. Seen some on Ebay over the past years...can't remember for sure, but I don't think it went too high (mainly because the true Misfits collectors aren't really after anything that was put out after Danzig left...).

But then again, with Ebay you never know! There was a big slow down on the Misfits 95 + stuff...but since late last year I noticed that there was an increase in value on the Famous Monster LP (Yellow and Purple) and on some other items.

Check the Misfits Central website, you might find some info (I can't log on that site from work...worse case I'll verify tonight).

That would involve me signing up and posting on a Misfits message board. Even i have standards.

If you had standards, you wouldn't have gone to see the Fake Misfits in the first place.

Just because I have the record doesn't mean I was at the show. I don't even live in England. I have it for the Snuff track.

That would involve me signing up and posting on a Misfits message board. Even i have standards.

If you had standards, you wouldn't have gone to see the Fake Misfits in the first place.

Even though it was a joke, since when do you just go to see a headlining band? All of those supports are 100,000x better than The Misfits, and I've never even heard of Newtown Grunts.

I've actually not gone to see bands I like because they were opening up for the fake misfits. (dickies, TSOL) The price of the show and quality of the audience was enough to keep me from seeing those bands, I waited to see them later. I've made the mistake before of seeing a really good band open for a really shitty band with shitty, awful fans and it can actually ruin the experience for me.