The RCA isn't a PCB mount? Meaning, it's not mounted physically to a green board that has all the other components on it? Cause if it is, there shouldn't be any wires connected to it. In which case, you hopefully can poke something through an open end on the other side. But there is a chance it's closed on the other end as well.

PCB mount RCA sockets:

ftech_74282.jpg

Trying to think outside the box. We'll get this.

First of all, you probably can't permanently eff up the receiver. Wires can be reattached. So don't be afraid to try and take it apart. Don't be reckless either.

The part that is stuck is what, plastic with a metal piece around it? Hard to really tell from the pic. Can you take a safety pin, lightly tap it into the plastic at a 45 degree angle and then work it out?

Oh my gosh so many bad things being mentioned here.

What you need you need to do first is tell the model of your Marantz. From there You can easily be guided.

Most all Marantz receivers have 4 set screws, two on each side. Some models have 4 more set screws on the back, all 8 connecting the outer shell to the main chassis. Once these 4 or 8 screws are removed, the outer shell can be removed. From there, the RCA connections will have one of two back pieces. One will be an exposed circle, with a single wire either soldered or clipped to the edge of the circle. The other will be a capped end. Also with a single wire either soldered or clipped.

If its exposed, simply use something to push it out. If its capped... Well lets cross that bridge if we come to it.

The RCA isn't a PCB mount? Meaning, it's not mounted physically to a green board that has all the other components on it? Cause if it is, there shouldn't be any wires connected to it. In which case, you hopefully can poke something through an open end on the other side. But there is a chance it's closed on the other end as well.

PCB mount RCA sockets:

ftech_74282.jpg[/quote

No these old model Marantz do not use these style RCA.

so thats what it looks like, i dont think its capped. Im pretty sure I see the jack (bottom right) I tried pushing it out but it wont budge. I think the super glue seeped in there and I fucked myself even more... so at this point im thinking im gunna have to take it in somewhere. Any suggestion?