"Stoker" Soundtrack - Clint Mansell

Don't know if anyone here is into horror soundtracks, but just got the "Stoker" soundtrack in the mail today from Amazon and it's on white 180g vinyl. Nice surprise! The music's really good and can't wait to see the movie. Here's the amazon link.

http://www.amazon.com/Stoker-Clint-Mansell/dp/B00B2TTXDS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363110520&sr=8-1&keywords=stoker+vinyl

It actually sounds really good. Really clean and atmospheric. Whoever pressed this did a great job.

Thas great! They had it at amazon.co.uk. Picked this up along with the Moon ost. Which ive been meaning to get for ages now. The Last Night ost is great, highly recommend it. Thanks for the heads up man!

Thas great! They had it at amazon.co.uk. Picked this up along with the Moon ost. Which ive been meaning to get for ages now. The Last Night ost is great, highly recommend it. Thanks for the heads up man!

The Moon OST is amazing.  Had to spend a few extra to get it shipped over from the UK, but totally worth it.

. Always have the lowest prices on pretty much everything.

And here's why: "What singles Amazon out as a consumer-facing tax avoider is not just its size and market power, but the fact that its whole business model appears to be built around tax avoidance as a way of competing on price."

Party pooping link here

It's difficult. For me, ordering Stoker from Amazon in the US works out £10 cheaper than the UK stores I've scouted already. Kinda hard to be all ethical when you're essentially only able to purchase half the vinyl you want to because you're 'doing the right thing'.

When the price difference is that high, I'll go with the cheapest, whoever it is (I did go with Amazon in this case). If the price is ~20% difference, I'll go indie\national\physical store.

Anyway, slightly OT, cool story bro, funny gif, etc etc