PO: Parkway Drive - Killing with a Smile

• 2 weeks later...

I got one from the redeye link, I'm wondering if this was a mistake if Resist Records will be selling them soon? Being as I had to pay extra shipping from Australia to US, I'm not sure where Resist is located & if shipping would be any cheaper or not when they put them up for sale. Oh well.

Resist is based in Australia as well.

Guest tms2787

I saw this in Hot Topic today and had no clue it was coming out, I passed because like a few people said it was good but I dont need to revisit it.

Did anybody else order from the Red Eye website?  I ordered yesterday, and oddly, I never received an email confirmation, nor do I see any charges on my credit card.  I can't think of buying anything online where even if you're not charged right away, you at least get an almost instant email confirmation...  And I checked my junk folder.  I emailed them, waiting to hear back, just wondering if anyone else put in an order & got a confirmation or something. 

Stoked that Resist has free shipping to the states! Not stoked that I have every single Parkway release except for the Deep Blue/500 because my genius brother knocked it off my wall and shattered the display and record :/

It says please contact them for shipping before ordering for international orders

Did anybody else order from the Red Eye website?  I ordered yesterday, and oddly, I never received an email confirmation, nor do I see any charges on my credit card.  I can't think of buying anything online where even if you're not charged right away, you at least get an almost instant email confirmation...  And I checked my junk folder.  I emailed them, waiting to hear back, just wondering if anyone else put in an order & got a confirmation or something. 

We had a public holiday here in Australia yesterday. I haven't yet received an email confirmation either, but at the very least, you will get one when it ships (likely today or Monday).