PO: KAYO DOT - HUBARDO [200g 3xLP] DELUXE / / STANDARD / / DIGITAL & SHIRT

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked up a black copy of the new album when they played tonight for $30. It was really great! For those interested, they also have Gamma Knife ($15), Stained Glass ($15?), Coyote ($18), and one of the Maudlin albums.

Can't believe it took me so long to fully appreciate their music.

This is available for purchase on KDs Bandcamp: "Our new album, "Hubardo," is now available for purchase on our bandcamp page. Only 69 copies remain. Please order yours now! And yes - we will mail new orders out only AFTER the pre-orders have all gone out. Probably end of December. https://kayodot.bandcamp.com/album/hubardo"

... go and get it. It's awesome!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in Canada and I got black copies a little while ago, 2 weeks ago maybe... No coloured deluxe yet... still waiting on that.  I should specify my orders were all pre-orders. So the black pre-order copies would have been 1st in queue. I got the blacks, but no coloured, (yet.)

Andi, you are probably waiting since pre-orders took priority. Yours would have been sent after all black pre-orders, and possibly after all the coloured pre-orders as well. (Plus shipping time to europe.)

Hoping the coloured vinyl will show up this week, since I think it was delayed, but should not be too far behind. (Took a little longer than the black.) So yeah, I would be patient and hopefully it'll show up during this week, or next. I'm gonna assume colored/deluxe pre-orders have all been sent by this point. And non-pre-orders should be next in line, if not, likely already been mailed.

Well, guess what came in this morning? Guess it was held up at the PO over the weekend. The coloured vinyl really matches the artwork well, it's like a clear w/ black smoke, or cokebottle w/ black smoke or something, really nice. I also noticed that the deluxe copies are signed on the back, a nice bonus.

For people who are still waiting, have faith: it should arrive soon! (I never got confirmation of shipment on any of them, but everything was sent out and came in on it's own.)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This sucks so hard. Get a fuckin distro who handles this. I'm still waiting on my copy. I ordered when it was 'in stock' in november. 5 months for a non-prordered item is just toooooooooooooo much.

I do understand that it takes a while since he is handling this alone and all, but the lack of information is just pissing me off. Definitly my last order from them. I hope that they find a label and/or a distro for their next release!