PO: KAYO DOT - HUBARDO [200g 3xLP] DELUXE / / STANDARD / / DIGITAL & SHIRT

I'm not here to complain actually. I haven't got a response from Toby since like February and I thought somebody around here might be in a similar situation.

Well, here's about everything I can tell you:

Personally, I ordered 3 copies, 2 in March 2013 when pre-orders first launched, 1 deluxe black, 1 standard colour.  Then 1 more deluxe black in September 2013.  All 3 were pre-orders from the bigcartel store they had set up to take pre-orders for the vinyl and digital bundles.  IIRC the band actually received the records from press in Oct. or Nov. 2013 and started selling them at live shows.  Leftovers were put up on the bandcamp page.

My orders shipped in 2 separate bundles, and I had all 3 copies and everything (shirts, booklets, picks, stickers) that came with them in hand by January 2014.  The only thing that I could see was off is I don't think the vinyl ended up being 200g as advertised.  I'm not 100% sure because I never actually weighed it, but just from holding it, both the colour and black seem like the same standard weight to me.  That was a little disappointing.

As you can see from above posts, they were still shipping out batches by Spring 2014, and some people were complaining about taking too long, but eventually got theirs as well.  Maybe Sasan didn't get his either?  Or maybe he did get one, or didn't order one at all, and is just being a dick.  AFAIK all copies would've finished being shipped quite a while ago.  I think the orders from the bandcamp were the ones that took the longest due to intermittent delays from touring, etc.  There were a few stragglers, one guy and his mom took to facebook, Toby said he would ship the record, but the guy's mom demanded a refund instead, and he processed one for her immediately. (By that point it was way past the 45-day paypal claim window, so I don't think they actually had any recourse other than chronic complaining at that point.)

Did you use the email address I listed in my last post?  That would likely be the most appropriate one to use to find out anything you need to know.  I'm not sure how Spain's postal system works, but I'm pretty sure that unfortunately, they did not keep track of the customs numbers on the packages.  Reason why is: I asked and never got one and then they just showed up later that week, so they had already sent mine before I'd asked about it.  What I do know is they did keep track of who ordered what by the email address they used for payment, so if you have that you should be able to get an answer on whether yours was shipped or not.  

Again, not overly familiar with Spain's postal system but I haven't heard the best things from other people.  Some people saying to never send there. I think by now there's always the possibility that it got 'lost' in the mail.  It sucks, but it can happen.  I'm expecting a package from the USA right now and it's been stuck at a sorting facility for way too long, and it's been an absolute pain to deal with.  This would be the first time I've ever had a record 'lost' in the mail, so I guess I've been lucky up until this point.  More likely though, in this case the guy probably packaged it like an idiot, so it keeps getting spit out of the automated system and bounced back to manual sorting for the next person to deal with, ad infinitum.  Couldn't it also be possible that delivery was attempted, and they returned to sender, or abandoned the package?

Sorry you didn't get your record by now, my advice would be to try that address, have an accurate subject line, and politely ask if the record associated with the email address you ordered from was ever shipped.  Other than that maybe you'd want to ask if they've all been shipped and if there are any left, just in case they can offer a replacement.  I'd be willing to bet they cannot as they are likely all gone and have been for a little while now.  I think the best you could hope for is that the record randomly shows up.  Or maybe you can get all pissed off and get your mom after him on facebook like that other guy did, heh.  But, if you ask me it'd be a dick move to take money out of the bands pocket because of what sounds to me like, according to what others have said, a notoriously unreliable postal system.

All this stuff are reasons why they didn't want to self-release Coffins on Io and so The Flenser are handling it and so far doing an awesome job on it.  Looking forward for that to come, it's out next week actually. I wouldn't let this taint your passion for the band and their music.

Also, if it's any consolation the Ichneumonidae kickstarter is taking way longer, it's been over 2 years since it was funded, and almost 2 years from the initial expected delivery date.  Although, in that case the music was finished a while ago, but the video portion has been held up by scheduling of some of the people involved.

Hope some of this can be helpful.

Personally, I ordered 3 copies, 2 in March 2013 when pre-orders first launched, 1 deluxe black, 1 standard colour.  Then 1 more deluxe black in September 2013.  All 3 were pre-orders from the bigcartel store they had set up to take pre-orders for the vinyl and digital bundles.  IIRC the band actually received the records from press in Oct. or Nov. 2013 and started selling them at live shows.  Leftovers were put up on the bandcamp page.

My orders shipped in 2 separate bundles, and I had all 3 copies and everything (shirts, booklets, picks, stickers) that came with them in hand by January 2014.  The only thing that I could see was off is I don't think the vinyl ended up being 200g as advertised.  I'm not 100% sure because I never actually weighed it, but just from holding it, both the colour and black seem like the same standard weight to me.  That was a little disappointing.

Please tell us what is the REAL reason you're stating these things over and over and over again...are you a band member? a groupie? the boytoy of a band member?

Maybe Sasan didn't get his either?  Or maybe he did get one, or didn't order one at all, and is just being a dick.

I'm not sure how Spain's postal system works, but I'm pretty sure that unfortunately, they did not keep track of the customs numbers on the packages.  [...]

Again, not overly familiar with Spain's postal system but I haven't heard the best things from other people.

First off, I didn't order....2nd, pretty happy about not having ordered, cause this whole thing is a joke!

If you define "being a dick" by making fun about a release that hasn't arrived after 1.5 years, then call me dick...but, honestly, and you know it (cause you were told a few times), YOU are the dick cause you're trying to argue over and over again with the same bullshit.

"Tobi did this, Tobi did that, blabla, I'm so closed to the band, blabla, I received my three packages so quickly, blabla, they were on tour, blabla, European postal system, blabla"...seriously, dude, get over it! They couldn't handle the whole thing, therefore it turned into a farce! They failed!

For the band, I hope they'll never try to do anything similar again, cause this is (at the end of the day) a jbad oke...