HELP GET OHIOPRIDERECORDS OFF THE GROUND! SALE!!!!

ohiopride

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really can't express how grateful i am for everyones purchases. you guys are all awesome, seriously, but i have bad (depressing) news. this has literally been the worst week of my life. i went to the loan officer i was going through to get my loan and he tells me they couldn't do anything for me right now. i asked why and he said i just don't have enough credit and they couldn't work anything out for me. so i did my "OH, IMAGINE THAT!" he said he was sorry, so i followed with a "NO YOUR NOT! THIS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU, THIS DOESN'T EFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY AT ALL, WELL, YOU MAY NOT GET THAT COMMISSION CHECK!". the next dickpunch i got was the building that i wanted had been sold out from under me. awesome (insert sarcasm here) so now i have to look for a new location. SUPER!! (again more sarcasm). and the last thing is i was expecting some Coalesce "LCFTL" lps to come in and they never showed. i wouldn't be so fucking mad, but it was $200.FUCKING DOLLARS WORTH OF VINYL. IMAGINE THAT! apparently the arrived on the 31st, (monday), but guess what, those mother fuckers either went to another location or are lost in the mail. IMAGINE THAT!! they are in Cincinnati, but no one seems to know what address they went to or they just simply don't care. i asked the guy i purchased them from what address he sent them to and once again, this douche didn't return my emails. I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THE USPS! if i ever buy anything on ebay again i and asking for UPS, FUCK THE USPS, FUCK THE BANKS AND FUCK REAL ESTATE AGENTS. i am resorting to opening an ebay store. i have an account already, so i will make it a store until i find something else. when it is done i will let everyone know. i'll give my fellow VCers 1st heads up. once again i thank everybody on here for being so supportive. it's people like you that are not making me give up. i won't give up, thanks to all of you.

joe

i will let everyone know when the ebay store is ready to go. thanks for all the kind words. i haven't met any of you guys/girls, well except B.L., but you guys mean a lot and i like to consider you guys friends. i appreciate that. i'm not going to dwell on this, there are bigger problems than mine, so i will stay on the up and up and keep everyone informed. thank you all again.