HELP GET OHIOPRIDERECORDS OFF THE GROUND! SALE!!!!

ohiopride

hey everybody, i am trying to get my record store, OHIOPRIDERECORDS, off the ground, so i am selling most of my cd collection and some vinyl. i am trying to get enough for a down payment on a building, i originally wanted to wait a couple years, but i found the location i want and the time is right, so help me make my dream a reality. here are the details:

**ALMOST ALL OF THE CDS ARE FOR SALE EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING:COALESCE, CONVERGE, ISIS, BOTCH, CAVE IN, THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN, PELICAN, SNAPCASE, MINERAL, J.E.W., MIASIS, OLD MAN GLOOM.**

**ALL CDS AND VINYL ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION TO MINT CONDITION. IT IS A FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE BASIS. I AM NOT TRADING ANYTHING.. ALL SALES ARE MORE THAN APPRECIATED, REALLY!!!**I HAVE POSTED SOME PRICES NEXT TO THE 5", 6" AND 7"S. I WILL CONTINUE TO GO DOWN THE LIST AND PUT PRICES NEXT TO THE RECORDS FOR SALE. LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED. GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS

**THE PRICING FOR THE CDS ARE BASIC.

1)MOST CDS ARE $6.00, 2XCDS ARE $10.00 AND CERTAIN CDS WILL COST MORE DUE TO BEING OUT OF PRINT. THE PRICES LISTED ABOVE *INCLUDE SHIPPING, THIS IS THE TOTAL*THE PRICES ON THE VINYL INCLUDE SHIPPING AS WELL.(YOU CAN CHECK MY LIST ON DEADFORMAT.NET/OHIOPRIDE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, NO PROBLEM, JUST ASK. I WILL SHIP OVER SEAS, BUT CONTACT ME 1ST FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE. I CAN PROVIDE PICTURES UPON REQUEST, BUT ONLY FOR SERIOUS BUYERS.

2)ALL ITEMS ARE SENT EXTRA SECURE. YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR DAMAGED GOODS AND THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I AM GOING TO SEND YOU DAMAGED GOODS. YOU MAY HAVE INSURANCE IF YOU WISH. IT WILL BE AN EXTRA $2.00.

3)YOU SHOULD NOT WORRY. I AM NOT A SCUM BAG SCAMMER. I DON'T DO THAT!!!! PERIOD!!!

I THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR DAMAGED GOODS AND THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I AM GOING TO SEND YOU DAMAGED GOODS.

I wish everybody thought this way. ::) Personal massaged

why do some of the records have N/A next 2 them? does that mean they're gone?

I think that may mean he doesn't know the pressing numbers?

UPDATE!!! THE FOLLOWING RECORDS ARE NOW GONE

1)AS FRIENDS RUST/DISCOUNT ON BLUE****

2)JAWBREAKER/BIVOUAC

3)LEATHERFACE/DISCOGRAPHY

i appreciate all the offers, really, everybody's been great. the records everybody seems to ask about are the get up kids, further seems forever, jimmy eat world, thrice, thursday and texas is the reason. i am currently not selling them, but i am keeping a list of interested parties. really, everybody here is amazing and i appreciate it very much. more than i can explain. thank you all so much.

joe

4)THE MOVIELIFE "THIS TIME NEXT YEAR" ON BLUE

5)HIGH ON FIRE/RUINS SPLIT 7" ON BLACK

6)MASTODON/LIFESBLOOD 2X7" ON BLUE

7)HIGH ON FIRE/BLESSED BLACK WINGS ON 180 GRAM

8)LAMB OF GOD ASHES OF TE WAKE

9)LAMB OF GOD/AS THE PALACES BURN

10)NEUROSIS/WORD AS LAW

11)DISCOUNT/HALF FICTION